Monday, July 7, 2008

So boring on Monday. So xi wan everyday is weekend

Work from 9am -6.30pm. Rushing out of the house at 8.20am. Reaches bus-stop den remember never bring handphone with me. Stupid right. Want go home take de. But i see bus is coming., den forget about it leh.

Morning come work do some MD asked to do the OUTSTANDING PAYMENT, before finished the OP. Asok send me to UBI to deposit cheque. On my way there, my stomach pain till mad. Tot can endure but can't, find a nearby coffee shop & faster finish it. As normal, post cheque den help Asok pay bills den go back. Saw bus 63. Never think much, i hop in & take till office.

Reaches office, I did abit of OP den ready to go for lunch. Lunch at food court. Eat mix rice. Ok lor. Spent $3 on it

After lunch we tour around the office building & get back to work. I send MD the OP list den i open those letter i bring back de. Den give MD look. He asked me to go into his room. Few talk about account things. Ask me to re-prepare a breakdown OP for him. Pay $1 credit cards interest charges & $65 on donation to HK.

Time passed very fast. While opening cheque. The Lasercare guy come to the office around 4pm++. I do nothing just sit aside & look. Den Asok asked me to do filing, ask me to divide them 1 den he teach me. But end up. 5pm+ he need to go auditor place to send them some account files.

I alone 4 around 1hr to 45min. But busy doing things. After work, i go off with Alisa. Walk out of the office building. I went to take bus 22. So slow. waste time. haha. Reaches home around 7.20pm. Cause i went to buy stamp. Tot can pay by cash but not. i want to buy afew only. The machine asked me to pay nets. Siao. Somemore not urgent document.

Reaches home, Kelly tell me Dear called me. I faster put down my bags & call him leh. Kelly so nice, yesterday only. Cook dinner 4 me. Maggie mee la. den she do the washing also. haha

We watch Tv together. i go bath around 9pm. June visited me at 9pm++ to collect her bags. She just come back from Hong Kong. So nice, go hong kong with his Dear. I also want. WHY I ONLY CAN ENVY. I HATE TO ENVY PEOPLE. CAUSE ENVY ALSO LYDAT. Dear can't go with me.

I chased June home cause I want to chat with Dear.

Dear yesterday suddenly very serious. Said want me to be his wife & want to love me forever. Why suddenly said all this out. Just dun understand. Everytime i talk about this he will keep quiet leh. Just dun understand.

I love you Dear. Dunno can love u how long. But i will try my best to love u forever de. Haha. Nite

No comments: