Monday, July 14, 2008

Yday didn't slp well. Dear hell week day 1

Wake up in the morning at 7.30am. Before i wake up, I dream of Dear calling me said his Hell week haven't start yet. I asked him why, end up i waked up.

I so miss Dear. Worried about him. Hope he can endure it, 4 more day Dear Jia you. After work I walked pass one temple. I helped u pray. Hope everything is fine ok.

Morning do Saturday can't finish de work, Did it till 12.04pm still haven't finish. Ya, i do some photocopy, faxing & printing. Before lunch time, My gastric pain again. went to toilet put out the air. I feel very discussing. HAHA

After lunch, left 30 min. We went to perfume warehouse shop cause Ronald they all want buy perfume. So i shop around & called Esther & Lynda about Cailing gift. In the end, Never buy Cailing but brought Elaine de. I brought DKNY greenapple perfume for her at $80. 4 person share la. 1 person $20. haha

Dunno how they going to pay me leh. Went for INVENTORY meeting till 5.30pm. So happy today ended so early. Finished meeting i do some checking of Expenses & GST stuff den e-mail to Asok. I finished checking aready 6.05pm. den unopen those letter that i got them from letter box in the afternoon. Opened all. Is around 6.22pm. Do some packing, Last min Faxing & photocopy den time up. I really very tired so i ask Asok got anything for me. Actually got, But he see my patten feel like going home. So late, asked u stay & do. I dun think u want also. So he say, go home. Tomorrow can do. He say if got time he will finish them. So sad. I always leave him alone.

Take bus 22 home. Reaches home, eat mummy cook de dinner den watch TV & bath hao. Use computer.

That all for my Monday. Very fast. Tomorrow Tuesday leh. Hope time can pass faster & i can see Dear Dear soon. So missed him. Think my Dear now. Tired & have to endure. Dear is a man. Strong man. My Man. Sure can endure it de. Dear i will help u pray everyday went i passed the temple on my way home.

LOVE U DEAR. MUACH

No comments: