Sunday, July 6, 2008

GO Safra Club swim & Shopping. Thanks Dear

Waked up in the morning at 9am. Bath & prepared Swimming things. Pack some porridge that mummy have cook, with some left over ingredient.

Got out of my house around 10.15am. Reaches Dear place around 10.45am. Dear again make me angry. Always lydat. LATE LATE & LATE. Won't change de. The only way i won't angry is I later. Haha

Meet him go swim, Wah, Safra cards not good de. PIAN REN de. Only golden village got discount only. Haha. Got into the swimming need to pay $3.20. Expensive leh. No choice, Pay lor. Aready there, Bring all the things there liao. Now den say dun want meh. Wah energy to pack & bring it there leh.

We swim around 2 hours den we change & take bus to Clark Quay. Shop & eat there. Dear brought a Top 4 me at $19.90 for Birthday present. Thanks Dear. Haha. No surprise nvm. Understand most of your time is inside the camp. haha

Almost want to buy 1 shoes but in the end no more my size. So too bad. TIAN dun want me to waste money. Haha.

We waited 4 bus 147 till 30min. At the bus-stop. We took some picture while waiting 4 that slow 147. Den chat chat. Ya, Dear Sister want cook dinner. Asked us to go home eat. The food no bad la, but abit salty leh. Haha. I can't say people cause my food also not that good la.

Eat hao, chat awhile den have to send Dear in leh. Dear new uniform make him more handsome. I love u Dear. U really look SMART & HANDSOME in your new uniform. haha.

SWEET HEART love you so much. Thanks sweet Heart 4 accompany me the whole Sunday. Muack

SOME PICTURE TAKE AFTER SAFRA CLUB & SOME TAKE AFTER SHOPPING WHILE WAITING 4 BUS


DEAR NO 19 BOOK OUT


No comments: