Friday, July 25, 2008

SAP URT training. Go out with Louise Colleague

So fast Friday leh. So happy sia. Work lor. from 9am to 6.30pm. Hiyo. Morning i did alot of mistake at work. Open cheque never see the correct amount i open. Asok said me. sad sia. He never scold me.

Finally lunch time leh. Last 2 days never go eat with them. Only today able to join them for lunch. On the way to the coffee shop/food court. I chat with them. I asked Josephine how? Is your job good or not. She said ok only. I asked her another question. U want to quit ar? She never asked me why straight away reply me. YES. Haha. Yes leh.

She said that the job not suitable for her. She dun really like it? But no choice she need to wait 3 month den quit cause is agency & her bond. Need to work for 3 mth. How you dislike the job have to endure it. I told Alisa about it. She asked her why, den continue walk. Suddenly Alisa said. Sandy you can't leave me alone ok. I said if want quit also not now. Maybe 1 year time. Somemore Asok so good, really can't find such a good Account Manager in another company leh.

While eating we talk about character. Ronald said my character like Alisa. Cause i got a job that can relax sometime, busy sometime, no so much responsibility & good working destination. I think this few is aready good leh. Althought this job need to do alot of things. Like Sales Data entry den do ba. IS no way to run de. Most i delay the work only. haha.

Ronald also asked me a question. I told them i dun really like GOLD, SLIVER, BRANDED STUFF & EXPENSIVE THINGS. Most can use & wear confortable can leh. He said i really have the same point as Alisa. Alisa also agree. He said seldom see around my age the girl dislike this kind of things. haha

After lunch back to the office awhile den SPA James is here to do URT training. At first i heard & see what they are doing i really scare but after i really touch the computer & try it. Is different case leh. Not that difficult leh. haha

End work at 6.45pm. Cause last min i open all the cheque & there is a wrong Spelling i spell on the cheque. Asok didn't scolded me. He just say not good whatever. Sad sia. 1 day i make him worry & angry so many times. Haha

Leave work place at 6.45pm. Walk out to take bus & change MRT to Bugis. On the way to Bugis I saw Alan Ah Po. Chat awhile & den i asked her what job she is working & where she stay. You know what. She work in Marketing Department at UBI. You know what she stay in Bukit Batok Leh. Long way to travel to work lor. Some more. Need to change bus in too. Dunno how she do it.

I told mummy, mummy said she need money that why.

Meet Serene they all go Bugis eat. We dine-in at V8 Restaurant. Most of us take Fish & Chip. This outing, turn up people got

1)Bern
2)Sandy
3)Serene Thanks for turn up man
4)Caiyu
5)Liping
6)Amy

haha. After dinner they brought me go buy present i choose here & there. Finally i choose DKNY watches. Very expensive sia. $195 leh. I so touch & heart pain. haha

After buying the watch. We go TCC drink & chat till 11pm lydat. Amy & I take MRT home. While Bern send the rest home.

That all for my Friday. Ya, after that i chat with Dear. Ya, i drank Amy Mocca. Whole night can't sleep. Sleep at 3am lydat. Next day still need to work sia. Haha

LOUISE STAFF

No comments: