Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday liao. Happy can see Dear soon

Work lor. 9am-6.30pm. Morning come work, send e-mail to MD what his requested for. den i do some data entry, photocopy of document & faxing lor.

Go lunch at 12.04pm. Went to CK near lobby A. I eat mixed rice. Wah expensive sia. $3.50. Want eat my money. Haiz. Drink Ice-lemon tea. Total i spent $4.70. Aiyoyo. Came back from lunch. I went to opened the letter box. Only thing i bring back is Newspaper. Sit awhile, help Asok fax somethings, get signature from MD & went for meeting.

Meeting started at 2.20pm lydat & it end at 6.50pm. I was so angry at the end of the meeting. VERY ANGRY. BOSS la, tot our brain make of what? Go one words the IT people use de is URA. I think is some sort like training ba. Training 1 before we hand on to the SAP system. Boss want thing to be fast. Actually dun want the URA. He want use to hand on leh. But the IT person & the rest of the staff, i think they also have the same tot with me ba. Really sad & angry.

I off work at 7.05pm. Waited for bus 22 till 7.25pm. Reaches home i think around 7.50ba. I change & get my dinner sit on the sofa, switches on the TV aready 8pm. Watch the show at the same time chat with Dear.

I hang up the call at around 9pm den go bath, Out aready 9.20pm. Do some packing of my working bag & prepared to watch DVD with Kelly. Dear called me around 9.50pm. We did some chatting den let him rest early.

I finished watching the show with Kelly den both of us went to sleep. That all for my Thursday

No comments: