Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday, Very fast. Dear coming out tml leh.

As usual, Wake up at 7.30am. Bath & prepared to go work. Before i go, I chat with Mummy awhile. I told Mummy that we will be having new Wireless broadband. Asked her Next monday 21 July free to collect for me. I told her, now only paid $26.90 per month.

Mummy said why Dun let Terence use. That day said i want to know his password. Who want to know. Give me i need to think lor. I got my own computer why must i use his? Just dun understand. Because of this mummy accused me. I now keeping the broadband when i not at home. Dun want to let him use. How he complain, Parent also got nothing to say. I paid for it. I like to let who use is my authorities.

Half way walking to the office. I saw Asok, Chat with him while we walking toward the office. We are the 1 to reach office. Haha. Work whole morning. Busy checking CRAYONS Item for TD. When i see my watch. Wah, aready 11.35am. Very fast time passed when u got things to do. Haha.

Go eat lunch with Alisa & Ronald. We went to lobby A outside de coffee shop eat. After meal, we go perfume warehouse buy Cailing present. Finished buying it. We go back to the office.

Work again. Busy. Time passed very fast when Asok send me out to collect letter den i do editing in ITEM MASTER. Asok come back from bank. He asked me to go deposit cheque. That time i look at my watch again. Is aready 4pm++.

Finish work at 6.35pm. Hiya, i forget to to send MD the Outstanding Payment. Tml must send him in the morning. Die liao. Forgotten. Haha.

Go eat dinner with Kelly at central McDonald. Den go deposit DBS cheque & Help Asok deposit money too.

Reaches home. Watch TV, play computer & sleep lor.

Fast leh. Today Thursday liao. I wish Friday faster arrive. But think think. Every Friday passed so fast. 1 year & 1 year i getting old. Haiz.

Dear wo hao xiang ni leh. Missed you Dear. Muack. Think i suffer alot. Ur darling me also. Wednesday night i cried, Forget why leh. But i cried finish. I fall alseep. Haha. Like kid hor.

You got miss me???
LOVE YOU

No comments: