Saturday, July 19, 2008

Take care of sick de Dear. No Shopping 4 me on sat

Work lor. 9am -1pm. Wah, DYM really make me feel like Hell. Actually not pain. But i dun want to endure it so i take medicine. Haha

But take le. Also Pain but pain awhile lor. Pain from 10++am to 12++pm. Haha.

Working hour, i run here & there. Dun feel like staying inside the office. So boring. Stomach pain i still wonder around. Haha. Morning prepare all the signed cheque put them all inside the envelope & post it out.

I go post letter 2 time. Cause scare that account no money.

Very fast, time passed. MD came to the office at 11.55am. I meet him. He told me to do what he want for him. Wanted the fund flow in cheque method. Like Payment voucher lydat lor. Think i can do it. The problem only lies on Asok money out never inform me only. Haha.

Think this week i will be busy & stress ba. Cause Yan Qing going to leave on Wednesday afternoon. Boss throw all to me. Now die liao. I need to do Asok, MD & sales work. Sandy must Multi task liao. Haha

After work meet Dear at Ang Mo Kio shopping, end up Dear sick. Never shop much. Lunch we talk SUBWAY. Very nice. Next time must take again. Haha. So bring Dear home.

Dear bath hao den my turn. Half way bathing. It rain, So lucky we was home before rain. Dear got fever. I took care of him. Take ice bag to let his fever down.

Dear fever only come down at 9pm++. Ya, asked Bern to send Dear home. Thanks BERN. You are so nice. THANKS.

Dear reaches home. He called me at around 12am++ den we chat till 1.09am den went to sleep. That all for my Saturday.

No comments: