Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Birthday CELEBRATE with Dear & my Family

Birthday is nothing. Just one year older. Still need to work as usual. Work from 9am to 1pm. Actually i not very happy cause, last min need to hang up so many things to MD. MD can u finish viewing them? I dun think so. So dun be greedy lor. Asok also human, Need to go home rest & accompany family member. Not only u got family lor. So angry with MD. BOSS SO WHAT?

Around 1pm. I still in the office. I feel like leaving but can't leave lydat cause Asok have to finish all. So i try my best to finish some of them. Asok asked me want lunch. Cause he going to buy lunch. I said i dun want. A bit angry & sad. Cause aready 1pm leh. But if i dun finish Asok will suffer. Haiz. If not my birthday i think i will stay a bit longer to help you.

So Sorry Asok. If i am ur boss i sure Promote u as BEST EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH. Haha.

Ya, after work. I took bus to nearest MRT station & take MRT to City hall meet Dear there & have lunch at FISH & CO. Eat till $47 cause 10% discount for birthday people. Haha. Eat till very full. Can't finish also. Seafood platter for 2. haha.

Finished Dinner went to shop shop den go home. Reaches home around 5pm++. Ya, yesterday GUGU hold a Chalet but non of us interested. In the end, whole family & Dear went out for dinner to celebrate my birthday & forget about Chalet leh. Think GUGU will be very angry ba

After dinner, Family members sing birthday song for me & cut cake. So happy sia. haha. Now den i know. Friend is not so important. FAMILY & DEAR is important lor. IF dun have them. I dun think i in this world & won't know what is LOVE. Haha

Finished all. We go back as usual. Watch DVD, Help Dear massage & Send him home at 10pm. Cause Dear tomorrow need to book in early for HELL WEEK.

Watch DVD with kelly till Dear called me. Went to sleep at 12pm++ ba. Dun really remember. That all for my Saturday & 22nd Birthday. haha

DEAR 20 BOOK OUT & MY BIRTHDAY PIC



No comments: