Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Abit no mood dunno why keep thinking of things

Work lor. 9am - 6.30pm. Morning i do yesterday work. Opening of voucher for payment. den MD called me into his office. Asked me to do him a new OP. Haiz. Need to do his format. So tiring. Asked me to send him a copy of Bill Payable & Receivable. After lunch.

Half way lunch, Asok called me. Asked me to send the cheque to POSB bank by 1pm. On the way to POSB bank. My shoes kick on something & break. So pai sai. I walk with the shoes. After deposit the cheque. I walk the whole UBI. Non of the shop sell shoes. So sad. Want buy shoes non of the shop sell, dun want buy all in- front of me. Sad sia.

I took bus 63 go out of the UBI area den change to bus 70. Alight the 1 thing is buy shoes. I see see & shop for shoes in the end i brought a $26 shoes & throw the white slipper into the dustbin. So angry, the shoes i wear for less den 1 week. Think 2 & half day only. Lucky, break outside. If half way in the office break really very pai sai leh. Next time really can'y but cheap shoes/slipper leh.

After buying the shoes. I went to deposit the cheque den called Asok he asked me to take cab back to the office. Before going back to the office, I brought 2 booklets of stamp. Cause company only left 2 stamp only & the mini mart only open on 14 July. So scare later need but no where can buy den i buy 1 lor. In case need it urgently. Haha. Later claim from Asok ba.

Can't wait to end work. haha. Reaches work 2pm+. Back to office less den 20min. Meena intercom me asked me join the them for the talk. I join till 5.45pm. Finished i waited for the talk person JAMES to download somethings inside my computer. Asok asked me to find OCBC letter, he said maybe i file in wrong file. Maybe ba, But most of the document i asked him before i file. In the end 6.30++pm. I still can't find. Asok said nvm, tml ask the bank fax again.

After work, i took bus 22 home, Reaches home eat mummy cook de rice, watch TV & use computer. That all for my days

No comments: