Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Do Boss Personal Things, Waste my time

Work lor. 9am - 6.30pm. Morning not much thing to do. Dun really remember. I did some letter box opening, take out the letter from the envelope & photocopy + faxing lor

Very fast lunch time. Lunch come back. Also dun really remember much. But I know clearly. MD asked me to his room. Den asked me to pass him last M1 bill. Den i go search & pass him. Den awhile later, not more den 15min. He intercom me again. Asked me to go in his office. He asked me to call M1 to check with them his e-mail for blackberry & got any better promotion for lower charge to his bill. I call & help me settle the e-mail, den called M1 again. Den i wait 4 him to be free to see me. Waited for him for 20min. I explain the things to him den he asked me to call Singtel this time. I called Singtel, they put in on hold for 20min. So tiring.

I tell Asok. Think my things can't finish today. He say is Boss personal things lor. Should ask him call himself. I answer. I am his employee, he is my boss. What he asked us to do is a must to do it. No choice leh. He laugh. Haha.

After everything, Asok & MD went for Bank meeting. Meet till 5pm++ den come out. We do some filing til 6.45pm. Asok said can go home. So happy.

I took bus 22 home. The bus come around 6.55pm. I reaches home around 7.15pm. Saw Terence when i reaches block lift. We did not talk or say hi. Cause i dun like he is part of my family member.

Reaches home, I eat dinner den watch TV. I plug out the internet main power. Cause why i'm the one who pay for the bill den someone else happily borrowing his friend laptop & use internet for free. Just dun understand. I purposely dun let him use de. Want to us den pay money la. HATE him so much. dunno why???

Dun after show. I go bath & chat with Dear Dear. Tot he will go see why can't use but never. Mummy ask him. You not using computer izzit. He dunno complain to Mummy about what. Let him complain, i can say he not paying anything why he using it.

Chat with Dear till 9.20pm den pack my bag & open computer to watch DVD den chat with Dear till 9.55pm - 10.15pm. Kelly (My sister) give attitude to me. Dislike her attitude. I complain to Dear in-front of her. Hey, i really very sad, I adore on my sister in the end she treat me lydat. What the hell going wrong. If my parent adore on me. I will prove that i good girl. Got people adore on is so nice de. Like the sky going to fall, Still got them with me to handle the sky problem.

Just so sad & angry

No comments: