Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy can meet Dear leh.

Work lor. From 9am to 6.30pm. Morning do some filing, data entry, faxing & photocopy document. Asok send me out at 10am to Tampines UOB bank pass some document. I took bus to & from office & Tampines. Reaches Office around 11.30am.

Got back office, I did some checking of Wilson work & went for lunch at 12.15pm. Wah, time passed very fast. Haha. After lunch, I received Dear call said he will be booking out at 2pm++. I so happy. Feel like seeing him straight after work (Long time never meet him straight after work leh. Late time always meet him. although he always late but i still miss the time)

So i told him i want meet him. After lunch, there is meeting till 6.20pm. After the meeting i faster finish & pack my thing den Asok say want go home go ahead.

I walk out of the office building with Alisa. On the way to bus-stop. We do some chatting about BF. Now den i know. Alisa & her BF stead less den 1 year. Dunno is good to ENVY or what. Haiz. They also do alot of quarrel. But think more lovely den us ba. Always likes to give me attitude the Dear Dear

Accompany Alisa take bus 24. Cause I meet Dear at Sing post. We eat Long John & shop awhile for clothes & buy shoes.


Take bus home, on the way home. We did some chat. Den reaches home, I bath hao. Help Dear massage body. Den let him sleep on my bed till 11am. Den wake him up.

In the end, he never take train home. He took bus. Called me at 1++. I watch VCD till that time also la. Haha

That all for my Friday. Hope weekend dun fly/pass so fast.

No comments: