Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saturday

Saturday work from 9am - 1pm. Do some data entry, collect of letter from letter box, faxing & photocopy. Last minutes at 12.58pm. MD asked me go in to his office. Asked me to do some OUTSTANDING PAYMENT all that. MD released me at 1.22pm. SO stress sia. Some more is Saturday leh. Waste my time. Haha

Faster pack my things den i tell Asok i go 1. He say ok. Walk out of the office building & took bus 8 from UBI to Toa Payoh to meet Dear & collect his Handphone.
Wah, repair till $48 leh. Itch hand la. Waste those money for no use.

Shop awhile at Toa Payoh. We going to take train that time. I must pay bill 1. Because of the bills things. We quarrel again. He always like to give me his BLACK face leh. Dunno why, Sometime i feel that my Dear got 2 different character. I dun want. Please dun give me lydat de Dear. I had enough of it leh.

We went to Orchard. Want to update his phone. In the end, the operator said can't cause is not Original leh. Ya lor, Like Laptop.

Do some shopping. Never buy things. Only things we buy is in our stomach. Cause we buy de is food. Eat den no more. Haha. GO see last time de LOUISE. No one rent the shop there. Think the place really not that hot ba. Sad sia. All the things gone. Abit miss LOUISE, what to do. Haiz.

We shop awhile, Dear brought his own things & we walk down to Somerset & take train home. Reaches home. Eat mummy cook de food. Bath. Help Dear massage & watch DVD.

I send Dear out of my house. Den i went to bed wanted to wait 4 Dear the call. In the end. I felt asleep. Haha. Too tired leh. Cause last night i sleep late. That all 4 my Saturday.

No comments: