Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dear So miss u. 2 more days i can see u leh

Work lor. Morning very busy today. I have to prepare ITEM MASTER ready for SPA system. So whole morning doing checking of Bar code all that. Help Asok do something too. Meet up MD to ask him for advice on ITEM MASTER. Very fast lunch time is here.

When for Lunch with Alisa & her BF. Her BF never eat cause his company Boss treat them lunch. So good de leh. So he see us eat only. After food, Alisa went to buy drink. Den this time u know who i saw. UMA. My primary classmate. She work next building too. Haha. I get her number too. Maybe next time can eat lunch with her. Haha.

Ronald go off den Alisa & me shop for perfume buy for Cailing. Dunno Elaine want share anot. Cause she owe Christine so much money still haven't pay. I so scare till dun dare to risk my money. Cause she owe me $990. She only pay half of them & the rest i keep chasing after till now i very scare to lending people money liao.

Back to office. Busy again. This time busy with ITEM MASTER cause got alot of changes. I work with it till 6.30pm den ready.

Reaches home at 7.20pm. Cook Maggie mee & eat with Kelly. Haha. Watch TV, Play computer & sleep. Today is Dear 3rd of Hell Week. Dunno how is he liao. 3 days never chat on the phone. Now no DVD to watch. Haiz. Yesterday, i slept very early cause no DVD & others. Haha

MISSED YOU DEAR DEAR. MUACK & LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: