Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So sad today. Why do thing always last minutes de?

Work from 9am - 6.30pm. Morning rush all SPA work out. But in the end Asok asked me do these & that how to finish it by this week? I do my best liao.

Lunch time, tot of going lunch with them at UBI. Ronald driving us there. In the end, Asok want me to go bank. Make me very sad & angry sia. Give me 1min happy & left me with hours of pain. Dislike Asok 4 10min. haha. I know why MD always said Asok last minutes do things. I think most of the human do LAST MINUTES things. lol. Must endure, no choice must work so that got money to spent & save. JIA YOU

Very Angry think Asok also know ba. Pai Sai too. I back he keep finding so joke to joke with me. Ok la. Yuan Liang ni. Haha. Next time dun last min ok. Haha

In between lunch time to work ended. I do all SPA things till forget & lazy to go letter box open it. Asked Asok go, he said not free. Haiz. Tomorrow morning must do it leh. Tomorrow also must try to rush everything out. If Asok dun come ask me do these & that maybe i can finish in time ba. haha

After work i want to stay back finish the things. But Asok said he want to go off. Ar? I dun want to be alone in the office. Somemore all the girl left leh.

YA, today i know MD is married. His age is 44 & his wife is 34 ba. Dun really remember. Haha.

Dear is out, think he in the middle of the SEA. Dear yesterday said he injured. Dear careful wor. Love u sweet heart. See you in 2 more days. Haha

No comments: