Friday, July 18, 2008

Dear Book out. New staff come in. No mood today

Work lor. 9am - 6.30pm. Today got new girl come in. Her name is Josephine ba. IF never spell wrongly. Morning busy opening cheque, faxing, checking of ITEM MASTER & help Asok find some document & send them for printing.

Lunch time go eat with the New girl, Yan Qing & Alisa. Alisa's BF shy dun dare to eat with so many girls. So he go look for his friend instead of joining us 4 it. We chatted about work stuff.

Back to the office. I did some work & need to attend the meeting leh. Half in half out. Dunno why keep waiting here & there. Waste time sia.

I very ANGRY with MD & Meena. Just dun understand why all data entry must let me do it. Den the MD leep asking me take over Asok work. Wah, Wat he think i'm. Superwoman? I not ok. Asked me to enter SALES things. Hey, I have my account things to do also lor. If my account things can't finish who helping me to do. MD u ma? or Meena? Or who??? tell me.

So angry. No Mood sia. Somemore DYM is here too.

Dear last day of his Hell week. Fast leh. 5 days over. His mum keep calling me asked me Dear got call me anot. He never call lor. What he want is to be home asap. Will think of me 1 meh. Haha. maybe after that ba.

In the end, around 6.20pm. Dear still haven't call his parent to pick him up. He mum asked me to pick him up by cab den she returned me the cab fare. I waited for cab quite long. Cause mostly cab is BUSY, ON CALL or CHANGE SHIFT. haha. Busy cab people. haha

I got up to a Malay cab. He changing shift. Dun care so much liao. Dear say must reach by 7.30pm. SO i take the cab till Sewbawang MRT station & change another cab in Dear place. Waited for him 10 min lydat he got up the cab. Wah, Dear very smelly.

About 20min later, we reaches home. Help Dear go bath, Wash his clothes & buy him dinner. I stay till TV end & i go home myself. Haha. That all for my friday. So tired after working & picking Dear up. Haha

No comments: