Friday, June 6, 2008

Paper 5 exam. I dun think i can make it. Next sitting ba.

Wake up in the morning at 10am. Cause Yesterday slept late. Slept at 2am++. No mood to study this morning. I got no confident in Paper 5 dunno why. My feeling tell me, how much i study also lydat.

My cousin came in the morning. One more no mood to study also because of them. Kelly use computer inside the room, Cousin watch cantoon in the living room. U think i got mood to study meh? Nvm. Fail re-take again ba. Who ask me born to be stupid.

Wah, Paper 5 very difficult. I study de all nv come out. Sad sia. Have to waste money to study again.

After exam, Meet kelly at PS eat dinner & buy movies ticket. We brought NARNIA. Tomorrow 7.05pm show. Shop awhile den go home. Reaches home around 7.45pm. Use computer & watch TV lor.

DUNNO Dear got book out anot. Now dun need to study. Really release stress but i need to stress again in the next sitting (DEC paper). JIA YOU sandy. Next sitting must work harder.

DEAR love u!!!

No comments: