Saturday, June 21, 2008

DYM Today

Wake up in the morning at 8+ ba cause stomach pain. I tot is stomach pain is yesterday i do sit-up den pain de. But no. Is DYM. So pain. I never take pill. Want to endure, but i endure till after 2pm. i finally think of taking pill cause i going out with Dear & my sibling. I dun want MY DYM affected their mood. Went out at 2.30pm den reach PS at 2.45pm. Went straight to buy ticket. We got last 4 row from the back. Ya, we watch SHAOLIN GIRL.

The show is nice. Lots of Kung fu stuff. After the show i went to Shopping. I brought a skirt at $18. actual price is $59. Expensive leh. Just a normal skirt why so expensive leh???? haha

Finished buying went straight to Manhattan to eat dinner. Not as nice as Fish & co but still edible. haha. We ordered 2 main course & 1 dessert.

After the dinner we go shop shop again this time we brought a book shelves home. Prepared to put our books. haha. That good my book got place to locate leh.

Dear never accompany home. Cause late liao. Haiz. One more day to be with Dear & One more day i can enjoy freedom. From next week onwards i need to work leh. Dunno how long can i stay with the company. I dun wish to leave la. If really dislike den no choice leh.

ya. that all. Prepared to go sleep. Good night. I still need to chat with Dear 1. haha

No comments: