Friday, June 13, 2008

Got an Interview At CROWN SUCCESS

Wake up at around 9am++ den go breakfast with Mummy at Lorong Lew Lian. Still at home. Play Maple with Kelly & den around 1++ i bath & prepared to go interview.

I out of my house around 2pm. What the. Why out so late. INTERVIEW leh. i took Cab to interview. I thinking, i took cab in. Mean spent money on this job. No matter wat, Must have it & get a high pay in it.

I reach around 2.45pm. The boss interview me instead of the "ALISA CHING, Purchase & Logistics Executive". The Boss is an Indian Guy. Wah u know what. I dun really understand what his is talking about. I keep asking him to repeat his words. I very bad hor. No choice, i really can't heard or understand ma. Think he not a Singaporean ba. Ok la. He asked me about my Account things, my family member & details about them. Maybe he want to know my background well. See i got anything to hide.

Ya, lucky i brought my Certificate. If not, i dun think he want me. haha. He asked me to inform my agent see whether i like/interested in this job anot. He paid me $1800. After which i completed my probation there will be an increment $100 ($1900) to my pay. I shock. So much money. Last drawn salary at NEOPOP only $1100 leh. What is the different is that

Neopop = Mon to Fri only 10am to 6pm
This job = Mon to Fri - 9am - 6.30pm & Sat 9am -1pm

Can see what the different? Is time. That why Salary go high ba. 1 thing high not bad, work place also not far. Near my house only. There is a problem that is, I need to walk into the building
every Mon to Fri without failing. haha.

After the interview i went home. Such a long way home. Tired leh. Reach home around 4pm. I bath & got out of the house. I reach Bugis around 4.45pm. Late 15min. Shop awhile, accompany Amy buy her things. Den go buy clothes 4 Bern. $29 share with 4 person. Amy, CY, LP & me. Each paid $7. haha.

We shop hao, still early so we went to book place at Swensen 1. We chit-chat & den Time up. Bern reaches. We ordered our food & happily chatting & eating.

After dinner at Swensen, We went to MINDCAFE. The cafe i use to intro friend there. haha. Lucky everyone like the place there. Haha. reaches home around 11.35pm. Wah, play whole day sia. Is enjoyable & won't forget de. I seem to be more that friend friend gathering den FAREWELL. haha.

Dear is out. Chat awhile den he go sleep liao. 1 time sat dun really need to go FAR East leh. Miss LOUISE. haha

Thanks Girls, Hope my planning is up to u guy taste. Hope u guy will remember SANDY a stupid sister & blur team leader. haha. i Did enjoyed the outing/gathering. Hope we have another outing or gathering soon.

That all 4 my Friday


No comments: