Sunday, June 15, 2008

Accompany Dear to Ah ma house

Wake up int he morning that around 11am++. Wah, Nice sleep sia. Dunno how i sleep leh. Maybe because last nite i quarrel with Dear & cried that why so tried ba. Called Dear at 11am++ den this time Dear very nice. He never say something sound no nice or what to me & his voice sound awake leh. I so happy to heard This type of voice in the morning. Thanks Dear. I waked up. Eat breakfast & watch TV together with Kelly & Mummy. Dear came to my house around 12.30pm. Nvm at least is not a very late that kind cause i called him at 11am. Haha. After TV & breakfast. Dear play computer while i bathing & preparing to go out. We went to Dear Ah ma house. Stay there around 2 hours den take MRT to Tiong Bahru shop awile den go home. Saw Shuling & her BF watching Movies. I spent my time online & Dear spent his time On the phone i helped him search high & low 4 him at Toa Payoh. Around 5.30pm, Dear & me prepared to go eat dinner. We went to eat KFC. Wah, very nice. I shop awhile & brought ice-cream. On our way home. We played happily. Haha. Stupid the Dear Dear. Send Dear in with His parent & me home. around 9.30pm i reaches home leh. Dear called me at 10.15++. Gerry & I tried of fixing the printed. We use up almost 1 hour 4 it. Stupid de wo meng. Very funny leh Dear, I love u. See you next Saturday. Love u. Muack. U must love me more den make me angry ok. Haha

DEAR 16 BOOK OUT PIC






No comments: