Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday, Dear book in Date & another weekend gone

Wake up this morning at 9.30am. Brush teeth den wake Dear up. Asked Dear to come to my house eat breakfast cause Mummy cook nice food 4 him. Haha. Dear came around 11.20am. Dear reaches not long, Mummy cooked hao leh. We eat & watch TV till 12++. I bath & go Bugis with Dear. Go Bugis pray cause today is (DUAN WU JIE). We shop awhile at Bugis den heading to Tiong Bahru shop awhile & Dear buy some food to bring in camp wat till 4.30pm den we walk to Dear house. Reaches Dear house, He packed his things & we get aready 4 Dinner. Dinner we eat at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Den go home. Less den 10min dear Parent come home. tat all 4 my Sunday. Of cause the rest u know liao. Send Dear in & send me home. Ya, Passed ZHONG ZI to Dear parent. TAT all. haha

I missed u Dear!!!! Love u Muack!!!!! haha. See u in 5 days.

DEAR NUMBER 15 BOOK OUT

No comments: