Monday, June 9, 2008

Move out all Louise & bring home with sibling help

Wake up in the morning. 8.55am. Go eat breakfast with Mummy & Kelly den go work. Work at Louise. Work with Amy. So boring at work. Today, is my day to clear stock Cause tomorrow is last day of LOUISE. Work till 5pm. Gerry, kelly & Gerry Frenz Zhang Hao help me carry all bags, Shirts & more home. We go eat Mos Burger den Shop 4 Father day present den Go back to Far East take somemore bags.

Things that happen. Got one pushcart aunt name AUNT LIM & her another pushcart gal name IDA. I gave Aunt Lim a bag on Last Saturday & Liping give Aunt Lim & give IDA 1
one on Sunday den They want somemore today. So i give them lor. If not also throw. Wasted. HAHA. Den dunno which one big mouth go tell the shop infront of my shop the Aunt say we give her Free. Den the Aunt also want but asked us to sell her at $5. Very angry lor. what the Hell going on. We give them is our business. Never give u, u jealous ar? Dunno the Aunt or Ida big mouth la. Think liao also angry. Dun say leh.

Ya, 4 father day present we brought one belts & t-shirt 4 him. Each person $20. haha. Ya, talk to Cuifen den know she enrolled 4 ACCA. So envy. Why she want to study??? i also want but why? M i very stupid anot. People got Diploma liao. I still Pending on it. Dunno should scold myself stupid or no brain. So sian. I Dun feel like study liao. Why god do this to me. I tried my best le. Why can't u just give me a diploma.

M i a type that cannot study de???? Please tell me. Can anyone tell me???

Dear called me at 9.45pm. Talk less den 15 min we hang up cause can heard Dear voice very tired

That all 4 my Monday!!!

Sandy think more about Dear & dun stress.
How difficult thing also got a way to resolved it.
Sandy u not stupid Just that u never really put ur hard into it.

Like wat u always said: People take 1 yr to study. U take 2 to 3 yrs cause u r slow learner. God is fair. Now give u simple & reach all the Goal u want. Maybe when u old. they collect all back.

No comments: