Friday, June 27, 2008

Talk about Dear things with Alisa & BF

As usual, go work. Worked 9am-6.30pm. Morning do data entry. Finally i do till May entry leh. Hope can finished faster. Wish to learn new things. Haha.

Lunch as usual, Go with Alisa & BF. Alisa Asked is ur BF in Army? I say how u know. She said around your ae the think is in army lor. Den the topic start coming out. The BF said Naval Good. But why my BF dun think so. Is good in Salary la. But the training very tiring leh. Always see Dear complaint to me. I wish he can finish Army faster. Dun want Dear got any SAN CHANG LIANG DUAN. Touch wood. Dear talk about you with them. I sudenly think u are a hero leh. Cause heard from Ronald (Alisa BF) that Navy Naval training very hard. I must Yang Yang u more leh. Haha.

I go off at 6.32pm. Feel very tired dun feel like staying in the office. Haha. Reaches home around 7.10pm ba. On the way home, Dear called me say he can't book out. But can chat on the phone with me. I meet Kelly go buy dinner. Den the rest of the day watch TV, Play computer & watch VCD. Watch (LIANG JU HUA).

That all 4 my Friday. Boring right. Life is lydat. No money no talk. Haha.

No comments: