Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Off day, wan stay hm study but in D end study abit only

Wake up 9++ by Mummy. Off day, go eat breakfast with Mummy & Kelly. Go market till 12pm Mummy want collect $50 voucher. She asked Kelly & me to accompany her. We went to Kovan collect but den they finished issues all leh. I asked the staff got Compass point phone number. She said she not free now. My Mummy said she lazy dun wan help, I saw another cash register got one guy look like Manager dress in white blouse. Think is manager ba. I asked him, Wah, this guy so good. He helped me to check & called them. A few minutues later he said, compass point have. My mummy, Kelly & I take MRT there. Dun talk about her. U wan know come ask me ba. haha

Wah, we brought alots of things from COLD STORAGE. Till $80++. because of the $50 voucher. We paid only $30+. haha.

  • Dinner Mum cook
  • watched tv whole day
  • Study abit only

  • Dear Dear i miss u leh. I wan u. i feel alone & lonely & stress. Just hard this feeling

    3 More days to go. I can stay away from stress cause i can see Dear leh. Haha. tat all 4 tuesday. nite

    Today is the 2 day, can't heard Dear the voice. Dunno how dear the Field Camp. Cause of Field camp, No handphone to chat with me. should know i stress leh. Dear voice can give me energy leh..

    No comments: