Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday. Will Dear be booking out???

Wake up at 9am. Prepared everything as usual go eat breakfast with mummy. After tat go NTUC. Mum want buy ingredients to cook 4 tomorrow dinner cos Dear coming to eat ma. HAHA. I tot i love Dear only, My mum also love him so much. JEALOUS leh (My Mummy also love u) haha. Maybe is my Dear, I mum also like ba. HAHA. (DEAR U read this dun too happy hor) i can dun want u anytime. HAHA. Joking la. dun angry. Dear, tell u something i very angry de.

The OCBC Fairprice card i received on Wednesday. Now no more liao. Wah, Angry sia. Mum gave me $50 to deposit, den i key in my PIN number the machine dun let me use. I cancel & try again this time the machine eat up my card. My card have be retained by the machine. I called up FAIRPRICE, they said issue new card to me. PIN number also change. YA, they did issue Card & a letter to me but no PIN number letter. See now i use it & the card is been retained by the machine. I need to pay $20 for replacement card this time. Make me very angry. I got home i called up them again, Scolded them. I said i want cancel the card. They said need 6 mth den can cancel. I only want scare them, cos i want them to waive off the $20. Too bad they did not do it. My $20 gone. So angry


Reach home around 11++ den i bath & watch TV show with my mum. Tat show very nice, Laugh till angry thing also forget liao. After the show Study abit den Kelly come home. No mood to study. Dunno how people study 4 their exam. So sian & dunno wat to do. I just wan faster finish the exam & pass with flying & get my CAT (Diploma cert) tat all. Can i do it???

Dinner time Kelly & me went to pasam malam . We eat the food there. Shop awhile den help mum to buy ingredients 4 tomorrow dinner. End up non of the supermarket sell Duck. All sold out. So Kelly & me when home with our dinner. While having dinner we watch TV together. Nice show. haha. Esther last min msg me asked me to go out but too bad i saw the msg late & i dun feel like going out cause exam is around the corner. Go out i will feel bad. So stress sia. Dunno what to do time draws. Left 3 days. STRESS STRESS & STRESS haha

AT night, Dunno wat Dear & me are doing. We have a small quarrel when we chatting on the phone. He like dun understand me liao. Like got some (........) within use just like the dots dots dots. Some many. MAybe i too stress ba, anyhow thing. Just want finish my exam as soon as possible. haha. tat all 4 my friday. Ya, watch TV with mummy till 2am ++ den slept at 3am++

No comments: