Saturday, May 24, 2008

DYM (Pain Pain) no mood study left 1 week 2 days

Wake up morning 7.15am. Wake up by brother. They very the noisy turn here & there. I laid on the bed till 8.50am den wake up bath, get ready to go breakfast with Mummy & work. I know that my DYM is arriving within this few days so dun really dare to take cold drink. Eat duck rice with mummy with milo. After breakfast, is time to say bye to mummy. I wait 4 bus 105 for 20min. Very long right. haha. Going to reach work that time mummy called me said she deposited $35 into my FAIRPRICE plus debit card. haha. The card came out but the money did not go into my account. So troubleesome till I asked Gerry help me to look 4 fairprice number. I asked Gerry to help me call. He called, He told the person that my card is eaten up by the ATM machine. But never. The card came out only the money in but never deposited into my account. The person said he/she will cancel my card. So sad. The person asked Gerry to ask me called them myself. I called them myself. He asked me lots of question, I spent 12 min to talk to the operator. haha. They replace a new card to me with no replacement charge. The $35 they need to investigate. So troublesome right, who ask my clever mummy to deposit $5 note in. HAHA.

Work 11am - 6pm. Work with Liping. Before Liping come work, My DYM come leh. At 1 not tat pain. dunno why after a toilet break, pain come leh. I want to endure de but work leh. Hard to endure so i took pill to eraser my pain. It took 45.55555555555 sec to stop the pain. wah, is hell 4 me 1 month 1 time. who ask mummy to born to be a girl. haha.

So sad my Dear called me at 4++ said he won;t be out this week. My 50% guessing fail. Why dun next week dun come out den come out this week at least i can play this week & next week study ma. Hiyo. Cailing & Lynda shopping at Far East den they come to my shop to see i work anot. i chit-chat abit with them, i told them i no confident in my this coming 1 week of June exam. They asked me to try my very best & do more revision. I did, but sometime really no mood to study. Think i think too much leh. Chatting with them i think i use 5 time i scare i fail. haha Cailing can't endure me.

Dear Dear your darling wo stomach pain pain u can't help me RUB. So sad. Nvm. I RUB myself. after tomorrow. I left 1 week to study leh. I really really very scare of failing both the paper, really really no confident. Why ar??? Am i really that stupid??? Why just a simple wish god also dun help me grant it? why???? haiz. Hiya, exam this kind of thing can't Ask God help de. Is u yourself know how much of the topic & the subject. I just wan pass only. Pass 40/100 mark, i happy leh. dun need good grade. headache ar!!! Is sandy STUPID????

Meimei Kelly go camp tml den come back. I alone at home. Ya, My stomach started to pain leh. Think i need another pill. Think won't study leh. I go sleep. Nite

Dear Dear your darling me really very stress, pain, miss u & love u. See u in 6 days time. Love u!!! Jia you wor. haha

No comments: