Monday, May 12, 2008

Mon blue. Hope everyday is Sun 2 me. I missed My Dear

Work 11am - 5pm. Work with Amy. Breakfast eat Pizza. Gerry Brought back yesterday night. Lunch i take bread. Chit-chat with Amy at work. After work, I go packed KFC with Amy. Eat the new PROMOTION item. Fillet Fish. Not very nice leh. Reaches home, start to eat KFC & watch tv till 6.45pm. Finished watching tv, i use computer to update u. haha.

Tell u something. just 1 day i miss My ER XIN de Dear Dear leh. Dunno why??? haiz. i missed


DEAR DEAR VOICE
MISS HIS SMILE
MISS U ALWAYS MAKE ME ANGRY
MISS U UGLY LOOK and
VVVSSSBB

HAHA!!!!!

Dear, ur darling wo really miss u badly. Dunno how??? Abit hard to survive without you. Just wish tat u will with me every second & minutes (DUN 1 Better, cause always make me angry). haiz. At work i study paper 5. Tomorrow i want study paper 7. Hope everything will goes well 4 my revision.

Dear u ok ma??? smelly never bath. Saturday & Sunday dun wan meet u leh. Cause you are smelly. HAHA. Joking la. No matter how smelly u r. I will meet u de. Cos u confirm will bath clean clean den meet me. haha. Tomorrow i off. haha. YA, this week got another PUBLIC HOLIDAY. but is on monday (next monday lor) 19 May 08. So boring. But better den dun have right. I have to stop here. DEAR DEAR I LOVE U. 4 more days heading to your voice. haha. LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: