Friday, May 2, 2008

2nd day of Labour day... Friday... Dear nv book out

Work 11am to 6pm, work with Amy. Today, i so worry & scare. Cos today, Bern come to the shop to issues cheque. He said he will be coming at 1pm. I waited him till 1.30pm, he still haven't come yet den i order food. dun care leh. Message Amy, say i scare of Bern later black face. Amy also scare. haha.

Bern came around 2.45pm. i serving customer, den Bern chit-chat with Amy. I helped to issue cheque. Our profit 4 Belts total is $724.60. I collected extra $4.15 from Bern. Tat amount is 4 commission. Earned

$724.60 - $4.15 - $37 - $73.60 = 609.85/2 = $304.92 + $5.45 = $310.375 (Total Bring home amt)

Accompany Amy till 6.30pm den rush back home to Serangoon. Eat dinner with Kelly at McDonald. After dinner i go POSB deposit Cheque (help All the girl to deposit the cheque, is our April 08 salary) haha.

Finished dinner, rush home watch 8pm hongkong show den study abit den play abit & watch tv. tat all 4 my 2 May 08.

Dear never book out. so sad. I called him. His phone is on tot he at home but in the end the sister msg me said he not home yet think tml or sun den book out ba. punished again leh.

Dear I miss u. Hope can see u tml. love u. nite.

No comments: