Wednesday, May 7, 2008

School & the rest of the day at home

School, 10am to 1pm. After school. Buy lunch home for Kelly & myself. Eat leh, watch tv & rest. Watch till 3.30pm. After tv, I wan study wan, but too tired leh. I take a nap till 5++ den wake up. Waked up, i watched tv again till 6.45pm den go dinner with Kelly Neo. I eat Indian Rojar at $1.90 only. Brought 6 cans of coke & go home.

Reached home, i went out again. Help Dad pay bill

$188.20 + $172.67 = $360.87 + 276.62 = $637.49
Pay bill, belts Money

den the rest of my day at home.

Today, my brother Terence b'day. i dislike him so i nv buy any present or say happy birthday. M i a bad sister, but no choice. I dislike him. tat all i wanna say.

Today, is the 3rd day, nv chat with Dear leh. Dear i miss u. actually got lots of words wan say but now forget. haiz. tat all 4 my Wednesday

No comments: