Thursday, May 22, 2008

Alone & Lonely. Lonely I so Lonely

Wake up at 8.15am. Tot want accompany Mummy go eat breakfast but in the end. I waked up i saw Mummy in uniform. Haha. I waked up & can't sleep back. Hiyo. Now i now sleep so important to me. Cos i find sleep can dun care & stress things. So good. Actually, I want to avoid la. Avoid study. How can i pass my exam, I know revise lor. But i revise & revise i still there 50%. Dunno how sia. Sick of revising leh. Never revise i scare here & there. haha.

  • Wake up 8.15am laid in the bed till 9am
  • Wake up 1 thing brush teeth
  • den hang clothes out, i spent 45 min to do it
  • Den sit now rest awhile & bath till 11am
  • Start revision at 11am to 1.45pm
  • stopped till 5.20pm cos mind dun wan to work with me. I force myself study but cannot
  • Dinner Mummy brought home. She brought me CUTLET rice, 4 Kelly FISH & CHIP
  • Watch 5.20pm show with Mummy till 6.45pm and dilidarli till 8pm
  • 8pm watch TV till 9.45
  • Study paper 5 till 10.30pm. haha. So lazy today. Want pass also so lazy!!!

  • LAZY SANDY!!!!!!!!!!

    The rest u know. Sleep lor
    Tat all 4 my alone & lonely day (THURSDAY 22 MAY)

    I WISH I WISH I TO PASS MY BOTH PAPER 5 & 7 WITH FLYING COLOUR
    tat all.

    Please come truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

    DEAR DEAR 林文兴, 你的小可爱SANDY我好想你
    死你了,不想我???
    Love u Dear!!!!!!!!!

    No comments: