Friday, August 1, 2008

1D of Aug, is Friday. That good. 1D Hungry Ghost Festi

1 of Aug liao. But is good, cause today is Friday. Haha. Morning do some SAP work, Help Asok photocopy, Prepare some cheque for payment & faxing lor. Very fast lunch time arrived.

Alisa take half day leave. So envy, haha. Can go home early. I asked Josephine along to City Plaza de hawker central eat. Cause need to go UOB & Standard Chartered bank to withdraw & deposit cheque. I deposit 1 & went for lunch. Eat Prawn mee, Josephine take Wanton mee. Haha. We chat while we having our lunch.

I asked her how she know his husband. She said her sister intro de. That good, Intro de also can become husband & wife. Relationship things very hate to predict de. Josephine also said till her in law like very bad, maybe not that bad ba. Cause i dunno that person well so can't know how a person her in law is. Haha

After lunch, I went to Standard Chartered Bank to withdraw cash. Wah, The teller very the weird leh. Dunno how to said, she talking to herself and the way she handle the cheque & money too. haha. So much money with me, I withdrew almost $7000. alot of money leh. If lost how? Why Asok dun scare i lost the money. 1 time got $7000 on hand. Haha.

After lunch went back to office by cab. Reaches office building, i asked Josephine to go up 1 cos i need to go deposit cheque at Lobby A & letter. Walk from Lobby E to A den from A back to Lobby E. Can exercised too. Eat till so full den go back office sit sure fat de. Walk walk also good good. Haha

Back to office, Busy with SAP again. Wish i can finish it ASAP. So sian. While doing it, Asok keep asking me to do other things i so scare i can hand SAP stuff in time. Actually SAP stuff not that hard. Dunno why that time Yan Qing passed me i so stress up. Maybe because she rushing home, her rushing make me worry that i can't handle it. Haha. So far so good, but dunno i got did any mistake anot. No confident De SANDY. Dun want any responsible in hand. Haha

Ya, Friday office look like Saturday wor. Whole office only left with Josephine, MD & me at 3-5pm. I do with calls, SAP work & changing of water with Josephine. Bao ga liao. Haha

Actually picking calls is fun, Cause just greet them den transfer the call to the person they looking for. I dislike the person look for me when i dunno anything & have to find out for him/her. Like Account things. I not familiar yet. Asked me about it. I sure ????? on my head. Haha

After work meet Dear, So happy can meet him after work. Last time use to meet him after work. Now Dear in NS. Only some Friday able to meet him, if instructor release them early only. Got better den dun have so dunno complain liao la. Haha

Meet Dear at Toa Payoh. We eat KFC for dinner. SO fattening food wor. No choice, dun feel like taking rice. Cause everyday from Monday till Friday. All i can eat at office & home is rice or noodle. Eat till sian.

We walk awhile den go home cause Dear look so tired. Dear should be happy too. 9 days of holiday leh. So wish i still a student. Being a adult is not fun.

That all for my Friday. Reaches home play & watch DVD with Kelly.

No comments: