Saturday, August 30, 2008

SAD 4 RAJESH. All d best 2 him. know d ans dun sad ok

Work from 9am - 1pm. Morning do filing of document that 1 week never file de. Almost used 2 hour on filing. After that did some SAP and den that all for my Saturday Half day work at Crown Success.

Today, alots of candidates came for interview. I so sad lor. Dunno why? Why MD so bad want Terminate some of the staff. They also human. I dislike him for not thinking of people rice bowl. I told Dear about it. Dear said somethings that logics, if your boss dun fire him. You want him stay forever that Crown Success meh and maybe because of MD dun want him. He can get a better job/company that benefits him more den Crown Success. Ya, i agreed. Hope nice person will have good life ba. Haha. RAJESH dun be sad. All the best.

Ya, MD hiring new staff that mean my workload won't be high liao. Hope so, for future only not now. Haha. Hope i got more colleague and chinese in my company as Indian really cover chinese lor. If more chinese also not good. Cause may have lots of problem. Asok show me some of the resume. Wah, they really good. Some married with kids and some still Single but age 30++. Haiz. Asok said age 30 must marry if not they got problem in their life. I dun really agree. If never found a true love how to marry?

Very fast 1pm liao. Meet Dear at Orchard Far East eat lunch, Den shop shop. See Mooncake. Den back to Serangooon North make Dear the singpass. Den walk to Chomp Chomp eat dinner. On the way to Chomp Chomp. Saw Dear friend. Haha. Sometime really QIAO. Haha.

That all for my weekends. Ya, went to Serangoon North. I brought BAOBEI a cage for them to enjoy. Haha. Old house must throw and move new house. Hope Baobei love it. Haha.

No comments: