Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SO boring & Stressful Wed. Everyday under SPA stress

Work from 9am - 6.50pm. Today 1 thing i do in the office is waiting for James to restore back the previous SAP file. He restore and called me. I key in and the 1 invoice i get it wrong so called him again. He restore for me again. So i key in till lunch time. Very smooth.

Lunch time went to Lobby A eat. Cause rain heavily. Haiz. Rain anywhere also wet, dislike wet floor. Haha. After lunch went to mini mart buy drink and back to office. I go send letter for posting and start doing SAP. Hiya, i did it wrong again. Posted wrong currency. Always lydat. One wrong, everything wrong so waited James again. Think he having lunch so dun dare to call him till 2pm. I called him at 2pm. He said will restore 4 me till 2.30 i called him again. He said 5 min. Wah, he really very busy till no time help me restore. Actually i feel bad, keep keying wrong things and asked James to help me restore. James also said. You not suitable to work today. Want take MC and leave. I APPROVE. haha. He joke but i still feel bad and funny. Dun dare to tell Asok also.

So in the end, James called me at 3pm. He restore ready till that time. So between 2pm to 3pm, whole 1 h 15min i did nothing only MSN. Haha. MD called me to his office, talk about SAP. Wah, so stress sia. Why (James, Asok and MD) keep asking the same old question.

You key till which month, can give me a date when you can finish keying purchase invoice, so you can start keying Sales den Account. Not i dun want. Not easy as ABC lor and Is too many invoice and item for me to key in lor. One invoice not only 1 item lor. Some more den 5, 10 and 30 lor. If you want fast, help me key in or hire someone that can help me de la. Alone key JAN - AUG de invoice. You think i god or superwomen, want me key finish can finish ar? Just dun understand INDIAN sia.


Very fast time to go home but i stay till 6.50pm to finish arrange my desk and send a report to MD. He want me to send him report about SAP. Dunno he got open and see the ma. If not waste my time sending him.

Took bus 158 home. Reaches home around 7.20pm cause the bus came at 7.10 lydat. Asked Kelly to cook maggie mee and we eat together. I chat with Dear till 8.10pm lydat den went to eat fruit and watch TV till 8.45 den bath. That all for my Wednesday.

Wednesday over. Thursday and Friday going to arrived. Hope tomorrow SAP nothing wrong if not James not in the office. Need to wait for him den can restore what i stop at.

Touch wood. Better be careful tomorrow if not i key till next month den finish. Think i need to key till next week. Mean next month liao lor. Haiz

No comments: