Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Overslept but never late 4 work so blur never set alarm

This morning i over slept, forget to set my phone alarm think yesterday very tired after complaining to Dear. I went to sleep till this morning den wake up. Really very tired leh. But i never late for work. Normally, i wake up at 7.30pm. Today i waked up at 7.50am almost 8pm. I do all the things in the faster mode. Rush down to wait for bus.

Dear called me in the morning we chat while i waiting for bus. I feel good, early in the morning heard Dear de voice without seeing him for 5 days. Got voice is enough. Just dunno how i overcome the miss when Dear enlisted in the 1 week. Somemore not 1 week is 10 days. Dun really remember how i overcome it. Ya, need to thanks Joanne. she accompany me most of the days when Dear 1 book in too, thanks Joanne Teh. haha. Ya i didn't join. Cause i scare i will cry, so dun go is better de. But i can tell, Dear the very 1 book out. I keep looking at him, i still wondering are you my Dear Dear. Why 10 days only, Hair aready botak and so dark. Strong abit only. But can see Dear very tired. Went to eat dinner and go home early reaches my house while i went to bath. He sleep on my bedroom floor. Power dunno how he did it without a bed. Haha

Morning do SAP stuff. Meena still asked me i got do it correct anot. I asked her come to my place and see. Instead of explaining to her by intercom. She came to my place and see. She like dun understand what i did for Diesel item. She printed a copy of the price list den come to my place again. This time she bring the price list with all the words only spider can understand only. She still ask me wor. Hey you are the one who asked me to do it this way, in the end you ask me. Haiz

Haha. Quite happy. Asok said Meena. He said de really correct not because she gave me alots of stuff den i agreed with Asok. He said her, you know Sandy almost 3 days never touch account work liao, every day keep busy with SAP and sales. Yesterday still stay till 8pm den go home. Meena answer again she pushed all what Asok have said her de to MD. She said MD want me to do de. nothing to do with her. Ya, so last minutes asked me to edit so many things. Diesel item not only 1 - 10 lor. More den 100 item. She also want me to change all Diesel 08 de also. Wah o9 ready so many item to do leh. Now still want to edit 08. Why can't one time give it to me. Always so last minutes pass all to me. Really dislike her. No choice, haiz. Yesterday very angry 1 things came across my mind is Sandy quit ba. But if i quit i didn't received any benefit so endure ba.

Very fast lunch time liao. Before lunch time i opened some cheques to pay Supplier, forwards and Claims den send for signature. Lunch time go Lobby E eat, I feel like drinking Orange Juice. Really drink it. Very nice. Really FALL for it. Haha. I eat scissor curry rice. Ok not bad. Dunno what to eat too. haha. Have a small chat about Dear things with Ronald and Alisa. I said he always complain to me about just dislike Sunday. Always gave me a face that he dislike to book in. i understand the feeling but always gave me the faces i will feel irritated too. haha

Back to work. Continue with SAP stuff. Finally i finished SS)( only at 5pm++ lydat. Tomorrow need to edit FW08. Haiz. Do some checking. Check till 6++ den edit the file Meena want me to send Japan office staff. In the end i never send cause Asok leave at 6.30pm den i abit scare so i also so off. Haha. Scare to be alone not what. Dun anyhow think wor. Haha

Take bus 158 home. Reaches home eat mummy cook de dinner den watch TV, use computer and that all for my Tuesday. Now waiting for Dear de call. Haha. Very fast tomorrow Wednesday liao.

No comments: