Sunday, August 24, 2008

Again Vivo cause raining. Haiz. So boring. Weekend gone

Wake up at 8++ tot today need to work wor. Haiz. I lydat not special cause 1 week need to work 5.5days. So Sunday wake up at 8am is small case liao. haha. I under stress everyday. Everyday also dream of somethings. Think my brain not enough rest lor. SAP, study and work. Dunno want i can finished them wor. YA, went back to sleep. Sleep till 10++ to 11am. Wake up eat breakfast and watch TV.

Watch TV till 1pm. Bath and prepared to meet Dear go Orchard shop shop. In the end, it rain. So we change another place. VIVO again cause not open space. Haha. From 2pm++ to 4pm. Den we took MRT home. Due to heavy rain at Tiong Bahru. We shop and eat dinner there and while waiting for the rain to stop/small. Reaches home around 6pm.

Reaches home, Dear sister and his BF at home watch DVD. Dear play PSP and i used his computer online. Boring Sunday right. Haiz. Think of going to work tomorrow. I feel sian lor. Haiz. SAP again. Hope this week not so bad luck.

Dear leg still not well yet. Haiz. Dunno how sia. Why everything not so smooth for us leh?

When downstairs to help Dear parent and Sister to pack dinner and waited for the time to pass. Very fast, we need to leave the house and send Dear in leh. So boring.

Send Dear sister BF home den Dear den me. Sending me home that time, his mom asked me, Boss scold you ar? I said no la, say me only. That KPO Dear go tell them. They asked me if work not happy den dun carry on leh. I told them, how difficult the work is and how not nice. I have to endure. Cause i still fresh so not every company want to hire me with 1800 salary. Now still got SAP to work with. At least help them finish SAP. I got the skill. Scare nobody want hire me meh. Haha.

If can, stay long lor. If can't den 1 year ba. Die die must stay there. Haha. The timing abit long. Working days also. Haiz. See my friend all work 9 hrs including lunch and dun need to work on saturday with the pay 1800. Is good de lor. Haiz. Dun think too much. Just see and pass 1 day by 1 day ba.

Ya, asked Dear Sister about Josephine liao. Dear sister said, dunno her well just know her because they dislike the same person in their previous company (HR DEPARTMENT) lydat only. They both from different department also. Like Josephine and me. She from SALES, I from Account lor. Haha.

K la. Stop here. That all for my Sunday. Need to fight 5.5day den can rest again. Haha

DEAR 25 BOOK OUT.
LAST WEEK NO PHOTO CAUSE MY MEMORY CARD SOMETHING WRONG





No comments: