Thursday, August 7, 2008

Maggie Mee Buffet 4 dinner. Do sales Job

Work work and work lor. From 9am-6.30pm. Morning go in MD office to get him sign some document and cheque den he suddenly complain Josephine things to me. At least 5min. Keep talking non stop. I told him, Josephine gastric is not well. I hope he can understand. But sound like he dun want Josephine anymore. Heard Alisa said it also on Tuesday, haiz just wait and see ba. Non of my business too so dun KPO. haha

Lunch time, go eat with Alisa and Ronald. Eat at Lobby A. Wah, we got lots of place to eat at. Everyday dunno eat what. Sometime eat till Sian too. haha. Talk talk and get back to work. haha. Back to office i went to post letter. On my way back, i saw Meena & i walked back to the office with her. So chat about SAP etc.

Back to office, James asked me to change some stuff in SAP so i went into MD office to ask him for advice. He asked me to check Proforma invoice for him. Tot just checking of invoice. Finished checking of 1 he gave me 5 more. Wah, check till i backache and eye ball going to drop out liao. haha. Joking la. Never do much on account stuff Asok issue to me. Whole day, SAP and Sales. When Account stuff can finish? Asok asked me to do it on Wednesday leh. Tot the next day i can finished it. Haiz.

At 2 - 3pm, Alisa informed me that MD has terminated Josephine. MD never tell Alisa he terminated her. Only know when JAC agent called asked Alisa things den she know de. Wah, why he terminated her? Just not feeling well den never come to work ma. Must terminated her meh? Just dun understand What MD is thinking. Hiyoyo. Alisa said is good for Josephine as she also dislike this job. Ya, is good that she dun need to work here leh but not too good is she is terminated by boss not resign. MD should open his eyes big & see before hire. Make people know each other liao and waste Yan Qing time to train her, now den dun wan her.

Haiz he terminated Josephine i have to do her left over work sia. Haiz

Around 4pm, I started doing & checking Proforma Invoice. Check and edit, asked MD for advice & finally send it to Japan office de colleague. Dunno did i do any wrong anot. My first time doing Proforma Invoice for sales. Even Account need to prepare, i also never prepare it before lor.

On time i go home, raining sia so i took bus 22 home. On the way, the traffic not good. Think is because rain ba. I meet Dear at MRT station to pay bill den go home have dinner.

Reaches home. We cook 2 packet of maggie mee 3 bowls of cup noodle. Wah, the packet noodle is very nice. Korean favour de. Both Dear and kelly look very hungry. They eat almost 1 bowl and 1 packet of noodle. haha.

MAGGIE MEE BUFFET WOR

After that watch TV and DVD den send Dear home. I went to sleep. This few days i sleep late cause Dear always want to check the last bus home. He say want accompany more. Cause dunno when still have such a nice holiday for him. Maybe after NS ba. Haha

That all for my Thursday. So happy tomorrow is Friday but i dun feel quite happy as only this week i can see Dear everyday. So couple please dun feel lazy, nuisance etc when your GF want to meet you everyday. Actually meet everyday not a bad things, at least you guy know what each other are doing e.g have you taken dinner or etc. Last time Dear say meet everyday abit boring but he still meet me cause he want see me. Sometime quarrel confirm say some not nice de words but now NS he always hope to see me and accompany me as much as we can. Like he hate to do shopping with me, now to him. Small case. Haha

ZHEN XI YOUR GF BA MAN!!!!!!

No comments: