Monday, August 4, 2008

Dear good lor. 1 week off day. Busy Edit SAP stuff

Work lor, 9am to 6.30pm. Envy Dear Dear can sleep till very late only need to work after 6pm. His work is to accompany me. Haha

Wah, today received alots of JAMES call. Hiyo. Tot all settle but not, got lots of changes. Haiz. But better den dunno how to change la. Just simply edit & delete only.

Lunch time go eat with Alisa & Ronald at UBI central. Cause need to go there deposit cheque den i asked them want go there for lunch anot. Thanks you. You guy so nice, if not i will be eating lunch alone. Josephine sick never come to work. So good, stay home so many days. But not good is sick. very uncomfortable. Hope she sick won't be so xin gu ba. Another way i think maybe because she dislike this work so take MC. Haha. Think too much.

I eat Fried slice fish soup with rice & Alisa they all eat LOR MEE. Look nice but i dun really like. Haha.

Back to office, must do SAP work again. This time i finished ITEM MASTER but Contact need to edit. Haha. Asok asked me did i need any HELP. I said if u want help me i dun mind. So he come to my computer & help me type all he knows de in. Actually SAP stuff should let those work here for years de to do. Cause they know the company well den newcomer.

Around evening time 4pm++ i feel so relax. Asok also, Never really see him busy, just dun understand why he always work till so late for?

After work, meet Dear go buy bubble tea and heading home to eat dinner. Duck rice, haha. While buying bubble tea, i saw the menu they sell Cheese fries too for $1.50. So i get one, actually want go home share with Kelly de. But on our way home. Dear & I eat all up leh. Cause both of us too hungry. Haha. TAN CHI GUI. Haha.

Back home eat dinner, I use computer. Dear play PSP, Dear Dear like small kid sia. Haha. Around 9.45pm. Kelly joined in with DVD. We watched it till Dear go home.

I send Dear out of my house. I went to bed & sleep all the way till morning. Wah, while watching DVD hallf way my eyes going to close. But have to endure cause need to wait for Dear to go home den i can sleep if not nobody close the door (I mean my house de door). Haha

Ya, Nuskin also use SAP de wor. Think they use de is R3 ba. For big company. Haha. Dear use it before leh. If i complain Dear also can understand so not bad de. Thanks Dear for your ears leh. Need to hear me nag till SAP is finalize and settle down properly in Crown Success

That all for my MONDAY. Dear called me at 1.30am. I sleep till so Xiang till handphone ring i also dunno. Haha

No comments: