Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rainy Day. Is lucky No rain to work and off work. Haha

Work from 9am - 6.50pm. Morning i got not much things to do. Surf net den help Asok out with his stuff and that all. I asked him for more things. He send me the fund flow asked me to tally it. Haha. Alisa did some mistake, she send her purchase things to Meena side. MD very angry and phased his words badly. If me, i will hurt by those words. Not purposely ma.

Lunch time, Go Lobby A coffee shop to eat. Cause i need to post cheque. Think today i did a wrong thing. Shouldn't go eat with Alisa and Ronald. Cause Ronald was so angry about Alisa send wrong e-mail. I stand at Alisa place, BF never said nice words keep giving her black face and scolded her. I will sad and angry. Somemore said me in front of my colleague like no face. Pai Sai too. So i keep bringing up topic to let Alisa and Ronald cool down. In the end, i think still the same. Haha. Sorry can't help much. She also never mean it, who wish to send wrong things and get scolded? Haiz. Pity de Alisa. Get Scolded by both Ronald and MD. Hope she forget it and learn a lesson ba.

I also get scolded by Asok sometime. Being scolded also not i want, sometime really never teach me properly. I never ask him things, he will ask want want help if i asked him. He will say me. Haiz. So better dun ask and wait for him to approach me ba. Not nice too. Dunno must ask. Get scolded learn a lesson from there lor. Alisa Dun sad. Human does mistake is normal, tell me who never do wrong things before. haha

After lunch, i walked to UBI to deposit cheque and walk back to office. Reaches office at 1.15pm. Sit down and start to do SAP stuff till end work. Dunno why always got so many last minutes SAP things to do. Haiz.

Pity James need to help CROWN SUCCESS to import and import Item in. Thanks James. I understand and wish you understand me too. Not i want you to be lydat de. I also very tired. Haha.

After work, I rushed to take bus 158 home. Wait for 5min the bus came. I took and reaches home at 7.15pm. Fast right. I left work place at 6.50pm leh. Reaches home, Watch TV, use computer and wait for Dear to call me. That all for my Tuesday. Very Fast. Tomorrow is Wednesday and 1 week 3 days to Salary. Yappie. How tired of work when you get your salary. You will think to work harder. Haha

No comments: