Sunday, August 10, 2008

After 1 week of Holiday, Dear need to book in leh

Wake up in the morning 8am. Cause last night drink tea. Whole morning keep running to the toilet. Very pain too. Run 4 times. Wah, make my weekend so bad.

Wake up eat hao breakfast, watch TV till 12pm den called Dear. I bath hao & meet Dear go out. Dear make me angry. Dislike his way, know i dislike to wait he still make me wait. I always said him, let me wait 2 yrs not enough ar? Still want me to wait few more min, hrs, day, week or yrs? Is angry de lor.

Meet Dear go VIVO shop shop. Cause raining dunno go where so decided to go VIVO cause is all covered and dun need to shop with the rain. haha.

Reaches Vivo City, accompany Dear eat breakfast + lunch. After lunch we went for shopping den took some picture. Haha. You can see all at the end of the pages. Window shopping, do alot de is taking picture and food lor. Cause the place clothes are expensive de lor. Dear get his pay le. Haha. Compare to last salary this salary is much more extra de. Not bad got few 100. haha. Better den dun have la for army guy. I also waiting for pay increment. Haha

Shop till 5pm den take MRT to Dear house. We do some shopping at Tiong Bahru too. Cause i dislike go home so early, make Dear think he going in soon and for me Dear going in, Can't see him, tomorrow need to work and have to wait till sat den can see him. Haiz. Is miserable de. Wish to go back to last time. but can't cause human keep growing. One day also will old de.


Shop hao we went home. Along the way, go Pasam Malam. We shop and see see den go home. Reaches home saw Dear Sister and her BF watch DVD. Said HI to them but they not very friendly. Dunno why, make my days feel sad. Dinner time, six of us eat together. Dear mum asked me and Dear sister to help out but her sis said not hungry. You guy eat first. She more to DVD and dun want to help out. So no choice, i did everything and arranged all the stuff. His parent bath hao, his dad said Eat leh. All den come eat. I never talk not because i angry with her for not helping up, is no mood to talk. Eat hao, i cleaned my place and went into the room.

Normally i will wait till everyone finished the food den i help to clean up and wash but for today. I did nothing. Maybe because of mood ba. I very emotional de ok. If you treat me nice, i sure treat you guy nice. Let her sister help out ba. She never help just sit there wait for me to arrange all the thing. I never dislike her, just feel why she so unfriendly and dun want to help out leh???

Very fast, time up. Dear need to book in leh. Dear keep nagging and nagging. Nag from the time i meet him till go in still nag. Dunno why? Every sunday he sure nag de. How i nag i also not as naggy as him lor. haha

Dear Parent send Dear sister BF home den send Dear in and den send me home.

Reaches home, watch DVD and chat with Dear den went to sleep. That all for my Sunday. So fast 2 days de off day gone. Dunno is good or not. just feel not enough de lor. Dear sister very good, Clever, pay not bad, have a good BF, Family not bad la, marry soon and the company benefit also not bad. Tomorrow dun need to work IS good to envy. Haiz.

In my life only can envy nothing good for people to envy me. Maybe kids ba. They envy me in the way i got much more cash on hand but they dunno how my work like. Still the same. School better den work. Haha. Regret never study hard last time. Haha


DEAR NO 23 BOOK OUT PICTURE WITH ONE WEEK HOLIDAY
TAKEN AT VIVO CITY!!!!

I DUN WAN DUN FEED ME
LOOK AT HIM FREE FOOD EAT TILL SO HAPPY
WAH FINISHED WOR. IZZIT NICE??? look at his face
and bowl confirm nice if not won't finished lor. lol

SMILE PLEASE
HAHA
Ms Neo
Mr LimSo Bo Liao
Nice chicken wing. I also want. 1 bite can?

DEAR BREAKFAST AND LUNCH

No comments: