Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Loved Wednesday and Dear so much. haha

Today, have to work. 9am - 6.30pm. So blur de wo. Wake up calculate bill expenses till almost late for work. After calculated the bill, i feed baobei breakfast. Hiya, every morning got feed la. feed le den i realised that is aready late. I pack all my things & change den go down wait for the bus. U know what, i tot i forget to bring my coin bag out. Inside not only coin. Got my ez-link card too. So didn't get up to the bus. I check my bag properly again. Oh, is inside wor. I missed the bus so no choice. Need to walk out & take bus 22 to work leh. I walk till the bus stop. Bus 22 came. This time, i realised i never bring phone out. So blur de wo. Hiya, how Dear going to contact me. VERY BLUR THAT WHY I CALLED myself BLURSANDSAND

Morning do outstanding payment things to submit it to MD. After that Asok asked me to do Sales, Purchases & Expenses for the month of July so that he can check & submit it to MD. Every month need to send MD a copy of them.

Lunch time go eat Scissor curry at behind Lobby E office shop with Alisa, Ronald & Josephine. I didn't order too much. Total is 2.20 for the rice. No bad, i like the orange juice. Is very nice. Haha, next time go there eat will order it again. Haha

Ya, Finally Josephine came to work. She really on MC. Gastric pain not small case wor. I also pain before so i know how the pain it is. Haha. Hope she can get well soon.

Afternoon till evening do all data entry. Very tired but have to do. Ya, Yao Xiang want meet go out dunno real anot. He & Yong Jian can't be trusted de. Just Help their future wife/GF sad. lol. Very bad hor, Sandy. But really if you know them, confirm your both hand will agree with me. haha

After Work, go home straight. So angry with Dear. Asked him to MSN me at 5-6pm. He never online nvm, even call also dun have. Can try to call my office, who know you are my bf ar? hiyo, I reaches home around 7.10pm. I take my dinner first without him, So angry. He appologised to me den i friend him back. Haha.

Yao xiang called while we having dinner. He said confirm going out. Dear dunno what happen, I agreed to go out with them, he seem to be unhappy. I asked him why, he said boring. Hiyo. Friend lor, not always meet also why dun meet them. Just a simple chill out lor. Meet with with them at 8pm++. Den drove us to one of the chinese restaurant at Serangoon eat. That Yong Jian crazy go ordered on set meal $98++ for 4 person share. hiyo Dear me me so full how to eat? He know we eat before meeting them still ordered so much. Expensive too. The food not very nice. In the end he paid all. Why ar? so nice.

Finished the dinner, While Yong Jian is smoking. We brought durian home to eat. $22 and the food seller also give us a free gift. A box of fruits. Haha. I tot of exchange the fruit to durian. Dear say me, people give you free u still want other. But true ma, if he give us, we dun eat also wasted might well ask can change anot. If can't den nvm la. Never ask how u know the answer. Customer is always right lor. haha

Yong Jian send Dear & me home den send Yao Xiang bu. We got home around 9.35pm. That yao xiang la. Always give problem, want meet still want go home early. Dunno what he want. Man are hard to understand, same to Dear too. Sometime really dunno what he want.

That all for my Wednesday.

So fast passed. Maybe Dear is with me ba. Haha. Thanks Dear. Dun get too sad. 2 year very fast de. haha

No comments: