Monday, August 11, 2008

Low mood, some still on NDP holiday. Envy them. I also 1

Today the mood very bad and low. Cause singaporean or company dun need to work. Gave them another day off. Is good de lor. Monday off. Den work for 4 days off again. Why my company dun have this benefit ar?

Reaches work place early so no traffic jam. Work 9am - 7.50pm. Later tell you why. Today not only mood low, very angry and unhappy too due to SAP stuff. haiz

Morning dun really know what to start 1 maybe still on holiday mood ma. Ya, read some mail den saw Japan office de staff message me. Kasu asked me to change Core Trading INC amount and send it to Akime. I got abit dun understand their English. Haha. Go through so many time still not very sure so message her again and ask her. Tot she will send the order list like KASU but in the end i received de is PI. I dun want PI. I asked her to send me Order list. She send me den i edit. She send de is 2007 excel and my computer can't open as my computer is the old version de. Haha. Old company but at least better den Sales side.

Meena checked the SAP item master. She got lots of question for me. Wah, So many. She keep saying Yan Qing did wrong for the Fashion Goods under Diesel stuff. She said want send me last Fri till now haven't send. Why always like last minutes stuff. Make people miserable only.

Very fast lunch time arrived, Went lunch with Alisa and Ronald. They brought me to a HDB flat coffee shop. I brought Prawn noodle for lunch. Not bad very lunch. Total lunch i spent $3.90.

Back to the office. Meena send me the Item that she want me to add into the Item master. Always Always last minutes. Just hate it. After i finished the entering, She want me to edit Diesel item she said the description is wrong want me to change all. Wah, her change off is change alot lor. Haiz. Very angry with her. Want change why can't she change it, said till very easy lydat. She want me to add in colour, from the hard copy not soft copy. So angry. NOT FAIR

Back to workplace, Asok asked me to help him do things. I said, Sorry i busy with my work. Can't help you. Think because i said busy, Asok angry with me ba. He didn't talk to me since i said the words out. So Sorry la, I was in a angry mood. What words come out from a angry person sure not so nice. People out there all sure understand hor.

Work and work with SAP stuff till not time work for Account staff. I angry that time, words that come to my brain is QUIT this job. Very stressful lor, ya, i happy with this job as my colleague 50 good 50% not good. Need me to explain? 50% included push here and there, last minutes stuff and rude in words. Hate it. All indian. The 50% is Alisa, Wilson, cleaner & Asok good only. The rest out. Cause they dun have ren qing wei de. never used their brain think before they do or say things.

6.30pm arrived i only done 1/4 of my it. Another 3/4 i work till 7.50pm den i finished another 1/4. Total left over 2/4. MD asked me why so late till haven't go home. Haiz. I dun said u also know lor. How to go home when my things not yet done. If today dun finish half of it. Tomorrow i will suffer. Might well stay abit longer.

Dear the camp going to have a new batch of Guy come in. Haiz. I helped their GF to sad & unwilling to let her BF in. I can understand the feeling. Sad, Cry & more. Sat & Sun dunno how to survives. Haha.

Wah, walk out of the building. 1 time so late go home. Outside very dark sia. Took bus 22 home den eat dinner, watch TV and wait for Dear the called. Today no DVD to watch as Mummy dunno lent it last Disc to who liao. Always lydat, GAN JIONG Spider.

That all for my Monday leh!!!!

No comments: