Saturday, August 23, 2008

Eat Steamboat with June & Danny at Bugis. I SAW WHO?

Work from 9am to 1pm. Dun feel like waking up in the morning as the whether is so nice till i wish to go back and sleep. Haha. Raining heavily lor.

Bath hao. Feed Baobei breakfast den i rest awhile and prepared to take bus to work. Reaches work place early today. So waited for the person who holding the key to open the office. Venkastesh is the one who early and open the office. Whole morning i keying SAP and prepared envelope for posting. Haha.

Whole morning i only did 4 invoice. The another 3 very easy to post. I use less den 30 min to post all. But the perfume and cosmetics the i do whole morning lor. Think liao, finished it is happy de. Finally Saturday, just can't wait to leave work place. Asok told me he taking OCT leave to Indian. Die liao. I have to take over everythings. Hope nothing happen that 2 weeks. Haha.

Very fast, 1pm liao. This week i very bad. Time reaches, i packed my stuff and run. Dunno why, dun feel like staying there for long. Haha. I asked Alisa will they drive pass MRT station. If going and passing can drive me there. Cause rain heavily leh. Haha. They did drove me to the MRT station and we take MRT together. I took till BUGIS, Alisa and Ronald took till Orchard and Joe PS. Haha. Thanks So much for driving me there. haha. THANK YOU

I meet Dear at Long John to take our lunch. Finished it, we went for window shopping and played at arcade. Time passed very fast. We meet June around 4pm++ den shop again. 6pm we went for Steamboat buffet.

What we want de steamboat restaurant queue to long liao so we change another restaurant for dinner. Also steamboat. You know i met who??? I met JOSEPHINE and his husband + his husband friends. Such a small world wor. She is my Dear sister last company colleague and my colleague for 2 weeks and saw her in steamboat restaurant. Dunno why? So QIAO wor. I asked her about her new job. She said ya, she found a Japan company and pay is higher den Crown Success. She is lucky de but dunno is true anot. She asked me how my work. I told her lydat lor. Same same. SAP SAP & SAP lor. haha

Finished steamboat buffet at 6.30 to 8.30pm. We went to arcade to play basketball again. Haha. Dear still hunting for it. So no choice, let him played in the end not happy. Dunno what he wants.

Shop awhile and June brought an item. We walked to bus-stop want take bus 133 home but the bus full house. So in the end, we took MRT home. Dear go his ways and i go home with June and Danny. Haha. Chit-chat lor. Haiz. Saturday very fast over lor. Just dislike happy time passed so fast. Haha

That all for my Saturday.

No comments: