Monday, August 18, 2008

Ok. Today not much things 4 me. Nv do well again.

Work lor. 9am - 6.30pm. Reaches work place almost 9am. Switch on the computer and start to use it. Morning till 4++ i keep on doing Fund Flow cause can't balance and not only 1 bank. Few bank with different currency. So headache if you work with it. Haha

Today, Asok said me. Always do work fast and got mistake. Not always want to do fast. Is no choice. MD keep asking you for expenses and you keep chasing me for it also. How i dun finished fast and pass it to you leh. Haiz. He asked me to do on the 6 Aug now 18 Aug i just finished and pass him. Can see how long i use to work on it. Actually, half Expenses den SAP half Expenses den SAP. Haiz. Keep on in and out of it. I where got heart on the work i work on. Last week really whole week with SAP lor. Thanks to MEENA.

Lunch time go eat with Alisa and Ronald. They brought me to a coffee shop that we went last Monday. Ok lor. Not bad la the food. Can eat ok leh. Back to office to early wor. Haiz. I do some of my personal things den carry on with the fund flow.

I called Christine chat also. Haha. She quited her job. Few more week she joining another company call FUJI i think. Near my place, erm dunno how to said but Woodland to my place far leh. She said got transport wor. If me i dun want that job leh. Not bad. She got Diploma, 1800 work 5 days only is ENVY de lor. Dunno when i can finish my Diploma sia. haha

Qiao yu cant make it for her paper 5 same as me. Haiz. But my result better den last time. Fail by 15 mark. But i dunno how to do still got 25 mark is happy de. Dunno what i wrote on it too. Nvm, Jia you and passed next re-test ba. Hope everythings goes well. Haha

Qiao yu abit funny, she took off for her result. She power de lor. Just a simple result can ask her BF or friend to help her online see de. Why must take off. Dun really understand sia. She also said she almost turn crazy because of her bad result and she can;t stand another fail so she decided to quit her job and stay home study for 3 month. Wah, She power. Really Really power. I can't do that. Only waste time at home. Cause dun really study whole day. For me. Somemore she got BF now. Dun think can make it ba. Maybe she can. haha

Almost surf net the whole day. Dunno what to do. Maybe use to busy with SAP stuff now no SAP abit weird. haha. Got also complain. Dun have also complain. Sandy what you want???? Wednesday AFON James come I will be busy with that leh. Cause SAP started. Key in real document no more trying/training. Haiz. Need to key in other department stuff. Thanks MD. Treat account Department so good and nice.

After work, run leh. Nothing much to do why stay. GO home early better. Took bus 158 home. Haha. I took the bus at 6.45 lydat. Reaches home at 7pm. Fast hor. I am happy with. Can reach home within 15 min. Is good de lor. Thanks 158. Haha

Reaches home. Eat mummy cook de dinner. Watch TV, Computer, chat with Dear and watch TV. That all for my Monday. Haha. 3 mth later Exam leh. All the best Sandy. Sad yesterday took de photo all gone cause memory card some problem. Haiz, Thanks Dear for console me. I feel better leh. Just now really in bad mood sia. Haha. Sandy is a fresh start. Work hard. Next mth maybe pay increase. Jia you. I can make it de. JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: