Friday, August 15, 2008

Dislike Meena ways and i so sick today. haiz. old liao

Wake up prepared and feed hao baobei have to go down to take bus. Reaches workplace at 8.56am. Morning Send SAP Item Master to Meena and do some filing and work on the left over work EXPENSES. Last Wednesday Asok asked me to work on it. Till now i haven't finish cause of SAP la. That Idiot MEENA la. Always last minutes pass me the price list. Finally i finished FW08 and SS09 send her wor. She said will look for stuff if have. Wah, i pray hard dun let her found if not dunno when i can finish it.

Lunch time arrived, is happy one. Cause Meena left 3 more hours i will not see her till Monday so i praying hard not to let her find the Price list. Lunch time eat at Lobby A. No appetite again cause gastric pain. Haiz. We chat and very fast lunch time over leh. Just hate to go back office. Cause this week is not my week.

Back to office, Meena intercom me. Called me sure dun have any nice things for me. She came to my place, tell me this and that. Change here and there and passsed 2 price list for me. Wah, I dunno what she wants sia. Always passed me last minutes things lor. Some more not short the list is long de lor. At least got 300 - 500 stuff. Headache, why indian so troublesome sia.

Meena is from Sales department, she not my Account Manager so i am lucky one but still very unlucky cause her part time Sales go back to school and her full time de let MD terminated so i the one, she eying for to handle her things. Cost i the only Account staff that dun have so much work, if have still got Account Manager to handle. So she full used me lor. Asok also not very happy but never really said out. Haha. Who under her confirm quit before 1 yr or 3 mth de. Dunno how her family and husband endure her style sia.

I gave her attitude today, really very very angry de lor. Last few week why dun pass me those item till last minutes den pass me. So angry de lor. Always passed me last minutes things, for me to complete. How to finish it sia. By one day, can you show me. REALLY REALLY can't endure her lor. IS VERY VERY lucky de. She not my Account Manager. She came to my place, see her face i also dun feel like seeing her face lor. My gastric aready so pain liao she still pressed on the wrong button make me more and more angry. Sick people dun usually have good mood one lor.

I angry till i complain to Alisa. Lucky got people to complain to if not i sure turn crazy. In the very angry mood. I tot of typing out resignation letter and hand it to MD. But i think for awhile. Asok and everybody treat me good only workload i dislike only. Salary also not bad, if i left same problem will happen no matter which office/work i go. Cause work is lydat, dun want people to ask you do this and that den become a boss la. I dun think i can. Cause i dun want addition responsible. Simply one i dun mind e.g family or ..... but to work no way. I dun want. haha

Lucky Got Alisa helped me to do SS09 Diesel footwear if not i dun think i can finish it till 6.30pm lor. While Alisa helping me with the item. I do what Meena wanted me to do lor. Delete space and gap and change all small letter to CAP. Excel leh. Delete 1 by one, edit 1 by 1 can die. Lucky i not that stupid. Microsoft Words helped me change Small letter to CAP and delete space, i done it 1 by 1 lor. No choice.

Ya, while half way through work. She intercom me said that she not able to reach Asok. Not able to reach my problem ar? Gave me so many job/work still come disturb me. I think her brain something wrong or connection got problem. Want find Asok find yourself la. He is my Account Manager not my BF or husband if he is i also dunno where he goes lor. How i know he go where. Siao. Can't find him, look for me. I gave her attitude den she said nvm. Both of us hang up each other calls.

Continue with my work, open letter box. File some document and help Asok to type out some words to excel den collect Item from Alisa and i work on it. Very fast i finished. Thanks Alisa for your help. Haha.

6.30 sharp i packed and ready to go. Walk out with Alisa and take bus home. actually meeting Kelly for dinner but last minutes She called said mummy got cook so i go home lor. Reaches home eat dinner, watch TV use computer, Wait for Dear de call and sleep. Tomorrow still need to work wor. So tired, hope is 5 days job instead of 5.5days.

Dear booked out. Haha. Is good de. That all for my Friday

No comments: