Friday, August 29, 2008

Fri fri fri. So happy de. but scolded by Asok. So sad

Work from 9am - 6.30pm. Morning open Cheque for Salary and SAP lor, is happy de Cause got pay leh. Work so tired, gain something is good de.

Lunch time went to Lobby A to eat. Haha. Ronald look so sick. The whole lunch time seem to be very quiet. Haha

Went back to the office. Start key SAP till finish work. Not much thing to report like yesterday cause my routine almost SAP and SAP. haha. Very angry dun understand why sometime they can inform me de dun inform. When i did wrong den Scold and say me. Just hate that. e.g this invoice dun need to key but Asok never tell, not only this. Before i want key in, i still asked both Venkastesh and Asok about the invoice and also asked Asok to wrote down that the top what warehouse the goods send to. He also the one who wrote all the warehouse lor. Write without notice ma. Think he know i angry lor. I take back also not so nice but people will get angry de lor. They never inform/tell me, end up i spend almost 30min on the invoice and lucky de lor. I never post if not need to call James. He under holiday lor. I tried to minimize my error liao. Wah, what the hell is that. Wasted all my time on that invoice lor

Going home time around 6pm. Asok found some wrong item and number i had keyed in EXPENSES. So Said by him lor. Not i want to do wrong de lor. Who like to do mistake and get scolded? Just a few only. Ya, i know i did quite number of mistake on most of the things Asok asked me to do. But i still a newbie lor. Dun expect 100% work from me lor. I work only 2 month. Somemore most of my time on SAP where got touch Account things. Touch also touch abit here the there. I really very long never really touches them. Think Asok going Indian. I'm in the lost for 2 week and will get scolded most of the days ba. Hire me as Account Assistant but end up. SAP set-up assistant liao. Haiz.

6.30pm i run le. Said by them i no mood. Stay, they also chase me home. Why so stupid stay leh. Work so hard also dunno why? Asok told James he won't ask me do things but still asked me write Cheque and some run about work. Haiz. SAP can't finish also lydat. Want ask me do things den dun expect much from me. I keying all the invoice alone ok. Sorry, i dislike to nag of dun nag. I will turn crazy de.

Still got 11month to go. Can this 11 month pass faster? Passed fast can dun increase my age? haha. Old liao. Haiz. Dunno Dear can book out today anot. Hope everythings goes well for him la. Waiting for his call. From next month onwards really have to open book and study hard hard leh. But abit lazy. no choice la. Jia you Sandy. How difficult things are, confirm got an answer to solve it. Just take time to work only.

SANDY MUST ENDURE!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, talk about Christine and Esther. Today, suddenly Christine MSN me. Surprise me, haha. She said he not going to the FIJU company work leh. She will stay there and complete till December cause she want BONUS den run. Haiz. She said work so hard and aready 8 month there why dun work for another 4 month. Got extra 1 month salary leh. Is true la. If lydat dun need to quit la. Stay there lor. Wait here and there end up also stay. Haiz.

That all for my Friday. Happy weekend coming. I can see Dear Dear leh. Envy those couple can see each other everyday. I also want. Haha. At least 1 day tired can see Love one. Stress and tired all gone. If he dun make me angry la. Haha

No comments: