Saturday, August 9, 2008

Go out with Cousin, Kelly & Dear to watch Movies

Wake up at 8.45am. Very early hor. Maybe use to wake up early le ba. Wake up help Kelly to change Baobei'S the cage and helped mummy do housework as she not feeling well. I change bed sheet, wash baobei cage and sweep the floor. Tiring leh, Off day also have to work. Haha. Xin gu Mummy leh.

I started at 9am and got everything done before 12pm. haha. Power right took such a long time to finished everything.

Cousin came, they always come to my house on Sunday now Public holiday also come. Ya, Mummy want me to buy 4D for her cause she not feeling well. My off day i dun like to stay home in the afternoon de. Dunno why, out for few hours i also happy. but i wanted to be home before 6pm cause i want to see national day parade on TV.

Ya, asked kelly and cousin out. My Cousin Sheena is happy de. She likes to go out with us. Kid lor, I also like to follow my elder cousin out when i was small. Cause all adult busy with work. Nobody free to bring us out. haha. So have to beg cousin to bring me out. Haha. maybe i the elder at home so easy to bring out. Small kid very troublesome so my cousin only bring me out instead of bringing my brother along. Haha. He so sad have to stay home play alone. this is when i was just a kid in Primary School only think age 12 ba. My cousin aready 24 that time. Conclusion now old liao.

We reaches PS 1 thing is buy 4D, After that go collect Movie ticket, go toilet and left with sometime. They went to Arcade play. Kid lor. Haha. Last time use to go there everyweek. Now feel so wasted. Waste all my money there. Fun meh? haha

Before we go in to the theater, we went to buy popcorn 1. Before the movie half of the popcorn are gone. haha. Very powerful leh.

Ya, haven't said what movie is it. MONEY NOT ENOUGH 2. Haha. Not bad, My cousin they all 1 time watch. They keep laughing and talking. Kids all so curious, Sheena keep asking me question. E.g PAP. Very good question till i dunno how to answer. They are so cute. Haha

After movie, around 4.30pm. We took lift down den decided to eat dinner around 5pm++. We went to KFC. Cause one of my cousin want it. No choice kids ma, Sure eat fried food de.

After dinner, we shop shop and brought some food & item. Time to go home leh. Want rush home for NDP. So we send them to MRT station, they go their way and Kelly, Dear and me go another way. Haha.

Reaches home 6.30pm liao. NDP show started. We sat down and watch till it end. After that, Bath, Watch DVD and wait to send Dear in. Dear reaches home very early cause he want to play game with my sibling. Chat till 2am den sleep.

That all for my Saturday!!!!

No comments: