Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 years 8 mth ANNIVERSARY. 2 bad Dear in camp wor

TODAY IS DEAR & MY 2 YEARS 8 MONTH ANNIVERSARY.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR.
I LOVE YOU
MUACK

Work from 9am - 6.30pm. Morning is Mummy wake me up de. If not overslept leh 7.40am. Normally i wake up at 7.30pm. I also dream of SAP & OFFICE. Think i very stress and think alot ba. Almost whole day do SAP work. Key in and key in. Ya, help Japan office to do some correction of Proforma invoice.


I go lunch at 12.50pm. Cause not so hungry and Alisa take half day leave too. Tot they can enjoy Tuesday in the end. Alisa said that the class starts today. So boring de, half day leave should enjoy ma. I wish i have also.

Whole day at workplace do SAP. Asok not in the office. Whole office like very boring. Seem like Saturday lydat. Haha. I so stress sia. At 5pm lydat i spotted some mistake waiting for James ti teach me how to clear it. I so Stress lor. Dunno when den can put down the heavy stone on me. Haha. Please People. Stop giving me stress. I had enough of it leh. Add more i will turn CRAZY de.

At last minutes, i too stress till i did one invoice wrong again. Haiz. Lucky got back up if not i dunno how sia. Chat with James awhile den 6.35pm leave office. Reaches home around 7.20pm ba.

Take dinnner, watch Tv and chat with Dear. That all for my Tuesday. Yes!!! Tomorrow Wednesday. Hope everyday is Saturday and Sunday. Haha

No comments: