Monday, August 25, 2008

So tired and boring Monday. Haha

Work from 9am to 6.30pm. So tired and whether so nice. I hope i can sleep longer. Haha. but can't. Yesterday i slept very late, i went to bed at 12.45am but fallen asleep at 2am. I turn here and there. Keep thinking of what Qiao Yu said to me. Dunno why? Dun want to think so much but in the end still think le. Why i so stupid. She keep on adding stress and promote her BF. Said he encourage me wor. Ya, your BF so nice leh.

Morning work on SAP stuff. Whole morning, i busy with 1 invoice. So stress, if i never tell him i stress. Think he will add things for me. Help me open cheque or whatever. Sometime i just dun understand. Keep asking me how many month i finished. Why he dun think i got so many invoice to key and you still passed me so many work. How to finished it within 1 week?

Very fast lunch time. Half of the Monday gone. Is happy de. Haha. Go eat at Lobby A coffee shop. Den chat with them about Saturday i saw Josephine things. Chatted. Very fast lunch time over leh. Hope lunch time can increase and working hours decrease. Alisa tomorrow getting half day leave go pay her school fees. I also want off but not go pay school fees. Haha

Whole after till evening SAP SAP and SAP lor. Haha. Nothing more den that. I chat with Esther too. Esther tell me dun listen to Qiao Yu too much. Can't den dun force, force liao also never get good result also waste of time. Haha. Just hope i got super brain. haha

Time to go home, leave workplace at 6.45pm. I reaches home at 7.20pm cause waiting for bus 158 lor. So slow. Haiz. Starting Monday aready so boring. Dunno how to go on till friday. haha

Back home, Watch TV, use computer and wait for Dear the call. That all for my Monday.

BORING RIGHT. Haha

No comments: