Friday, August 22, 2008

I keep thinking. Haiz. Dunno what i want leh. Yappie Fri

Work 9am - 6.30pm. Morning work on SAP. Key from 11 onwards. Do some back up and very fast lunch time arrived. Morning really nothing much cause i whole morning working on SAP. Not that easy wor. Whole morning just finish half a month of purchase. I got stop half way cause need to get information from the purchases department. Today, friday is happy de.

Lunch time went to Ronald office the office shop for lunch. I took Dry prawn mee. Not bad. From dislike eat prawn de me. Now take prawn but den eat too much la. Later hand will pain and red. Haha.

I did 1 wrong thing is i forget to key FOC item in. So Asok asked me to key-in in another invoice. I called James for help but can't get him cause he got another client and meeting. Busy man sia. Dunno how their office operate.

Back to office, carry on with SAP. You know why i took few hours for few invoice. Cause they never give fully the price list to me. Now i have to key 1 item by item in to ITEM MASTER 1 den into AP invoice. Haiz. That why i took so long to key in. Not because too many invoice. Item also alot. Have to key in all the item too.

James came to our office, he came because he around UBI area. So he came help me settle some purchases things and answering some of my question.

Very fast, 6.30pm liao. Dun want to stay there. So took my bag and leave with Alisa. Alisa accompany walk to bus 158 de bus stop and we go home in separate way. So envy tomorrow dun need to work de people and envy Christine and her sister so clever. Both end their accounting certificate. Haha.

Reaches home eat dinner, watch TV and use computer. Dunno today Dear can book out anot. Wait for his call and see how ba. That all for my Friday. Cause not much things or unhappy stuff to nag about. Haha

No comments: