Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scared said d correct mus wait & see before conclude

Very fast Wednesday leh. Tomorrow is Thursday leh. Is happy de. haha. Morning reaches work place at 8.55am. Wanna start SAP but in the end i do account job. Ya, before start my account work. I do what Meena asked me to do one first, create GMAIL. I created and asked Japan staff to Login and search for the document i attached on. Back to Account. wah, Got lots of papers haven't file since last thursday. Almost 3 working days never really touches account stuff. Account Assistant never touch account tell you, you also dun believe.

Morning do filing, printing of document and faxing. Before lunch time Asok asked me to prepare a cheque and go UBI to drop it. Wah, use my lunch time again wor. Haiz. Need to get cheque book from MD cause the cheque kept by him. Asok very last minutes (11.55am) den go in MD office to collect cheque book. I faster wrote all the things on the cheque and send it for signature

Ya, very sad de. Asok said MD want to terminate Rajesh and Wilson. Rajesh is confirmed terminate de. Why MD got such a thinking? Keep terminate people good meh? 1 day all the staff have been terminated by you only MEENA is by our side. So sad, Rajesh need to send back to india if he can't find job within 2 week. Dunno when MD want me to leave. Hope MD will give him a chance. Actually he is warehouse Department but i found he is nice and abit blur. Never really talk to him but i feel he is a quite shy guy, nice de guy only did few mistake must fire him meh. Dun tell me Human won;t do any mistake de. Dunno la.

Asok Said he very sad, yesterday didn't sleep well because of this. Dunno how la, he said 1 words really scared me is (MAYBE I WILL QUIT) wah, Really scared by this words sia. Dunno how. I worried now. He smile smile and said not now la. Maybe only. He said his brother company want hire him at $4250. Almost extra $1000 leh. Alot lor. If me i will run but den i his assistant of cause dun want him to leave me. I will stress up de. PLEASE DUN LEAVE ME. If want wait for 1 year or etc den quit cause by the time i also can run leh. Cause got 1 year experience leh.

Lunch time Go eat with Alisa & Ronald. Chatted this topic. I told them about it, Alisa said if Asok leave she also leave cause she dun want to see Meena or let her push here & there. I still very worry. They asked me dun think too much. Just work and see how. If Asok moved the 1 steps den you can start to move if not stay where you are and maintain your work etc. Ya, i worry also no use. If Asok really moved his 1 step den see ba. haha

Finished lunch, i walked to UBI POSB bank to deposit cheque. Need to deposit by 1pm. Very hot sia, so i took bus 63 back to office. So stupid meh, can claim must make full use la. Why not, claim instead of making myself wet and smelly. haha.

Back to office, started to open Voucher for those Outstanding Due Payment. Keep till the due date is arrived. If still dun paid. They will charge penalties de. Some charged. Like Credit Cards and M1 or Singtel. haha.

Do all account work till i end work. Included the bank fund flow. That one really make me headache wor. Haiz. Tomorrow den continue ba. 6.30pm i took my bag and said bye to Asok as my gastric not feeling very well and headache wor. Haha. So faster go home is better.

Reaches home, taken dinner and watch TV, use computer and chat with Dear. Why the last disc haven't return to us. See now have to stop at disc 7 and very curious about no 8. Haiz. Always lydat de. Sad leh.

Dear called, I complain my stuff and he complain his too. Now got a change let him OOC he want to endure. I said him. If u want endure den come out dun complain. He keep on said DIE DIE DIE in between our conversation. Make me aready very angry. Dear if you Die den your Darling leh? You dun want her le ma. Please, can't dun endure ok. I want you to be safe & healthy. That all.

That all for my Wednesday, Fast wor. 2 more days weekend is arrived. Love weekend. Think mostly human likes weekend too. Hope everyday is weekend. Haha

No comments: