Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Friday. Fast 4 this week. Maybe becos of Dear

Work from 9am-6.30pm. Finally Friday, tomorrow is public holiday (National day). Good to happy de cause tomorrow dun need to work. haha. This morning the traffic is good, no jam. Haha. So i reaches work place early. Saw Meena and Wilson outside. I chat with them. We chatted about Holiday in Singapore and India and some company gave staff half day leave if public holiday on sat or Monday dun need to work. Think compensate human ba. So good, My office half day also dun have lor. :(

Morning not much thing to do, cause James occupied my workplace as the SERVER is on my desk. Haha. Desk with 2 computer. I have nothing to do and no place to sit at. I sat on Sales Department Josephine's sit. Help to check Sales mail lor. Confirm MD will ask me to check, better check 1 before he said if not when i half way through account work den he asked me to check.

Saw the e-mail from MD to Japan office staff. He said Sandy will follow up with it. Wah, why me? I helped out only now asked me to follow up. Dunno Sales well somemore lots of work for me sia. Around lunch time i so happy. Cause lunch time draw near half day more can go home. Haha. but too bad, last min James want to meet MD. He asked us (Meena & me) to joined too, Cause Meena in-charge of the SAP things & I am the want who send James everything. Haiz. Why always Sandy must involved with this troublesome things leh? No choice, i can only complain nothing much i can do. So COMPLAIN ba. Is better to say out den keep it. Haha

Lunch time, i meet Alisa & Ronald late because of the meeting lor. James said 5 min only. Haiz. More den that lor. Not because of James, is MD and Meena always last minutes talks so much. Easy things let them turn here & there till difficult leh. So pity de James have to explain & change what they required. Haha

After the meeting i asked MD about sales the e-mail. He asked me to follow up and change what Japan office staff requested. So no choice i really need to follow up with it till new staff/manager come in. Heard that MD hire a Japanese lady as Manager not very sure what manager she named under. Forget liao.

Meet them for lunch at 12.35pm lydat, on the way to Lobby A. Got 1 indian uncle age around 40 to 50 asked me the place stated on his invoice. LOBBY B. I not very sure about the place too. but lucky i found him the place. He still said THANK YOU to me. Very nice words. Help people and get a Thank you from them is a happy things. haha. Glad that i found him a place if not old uncle have to search high and low for it.

After lunch, We walked back to office. Haha. Because i go lunch late and Alisa when early i eat hao go back with her. Clever de wo never let Company eat my time. I used left over the 30min called Dear and chat with him also can walk walk to digest. haha

Back to office must start work leh, do Sales Proforma Invoice lor. Den confirm with MD, sign, chop, scan and send e-mail to Japan office staff. Finally finished it, continue with what Asok wanted me to do since wednesday. Haven't finish lor. Hiyo

I did some mistake and haven't complete the GST July. So i do some check and edit some new item in. Finally finished, but Sales, purchase and Expenses still half way. Monday need to check SAP system too. Wednesday have to start keying abit and abit. Hope is easy hor.

MD gave Asok and me a stuff to do. Wanted us to key in Purchase and Sales. Wah, why so much work for Account Department. Just not fair to us, what Alisa also agreed. She said Asok won't do much de. As he is a Manager sure got alots of account waiting for him lor. Where got time to key? sure passed everything to me. Can understand de, hope he can help me out abit ba. No choice have to do it if Asok can't. What boss want staff to do have to do it. James suggested to hire part time staff to help keying but MD said part time staff not all good de cause need to teach and they must key all in before leave this company, where to find? If for me, SAP hard i will work half way den leave. really la. Part time staff can't really trust. Cause they finished their work one month later they go off. If they key wrong dun who answer for it? next time we track our record we is going to die den. Ya, i agreed too. I can understand but why must Account Department take all the responsibility leh?

Sometime i wonder why MD and Meena is JULY baby. Their style are the same. But to me, i also part of JULY baby but have a different point of view. Izzit because they are from India and i am from Singapore?

So happy after i finished GST document because i finished it the time is 4-5pm. haha. 1 more hour can go home leh. (WORK TIME LIKE SNAKE, OFF WORK LIKE DRAGON). That what chinese said. Haha.

Around 5.30pm. Japan office de staff called me asked me to change Proforma Invoice the price. I dun really know the price sia. Is both Josephine and Boss the conversation for this invoice. I only help to check the item and colour and print out to confirm and scan plus e-mail only. I did nothing to the prices. He called me asked me to change. Oh, i want see MD but he busy talking on the phone and meeting with Venkatesh. Aiyo, why want meet him so troublesome de. I waited till 6pm lydat den got the chance to see him. I faster asked all the question and change send e-mail den called Japan Office de KASU asked him to check before i scan and send to him

He checked and everything is fine. I scan and e-mail to him. Haha. Time to go home. Is happy de, I meet Dear go buy bubble tea den go home eat mummy cook de dinnner and the rest of my day is DVD, Computer, TV and need to wait for Dear to go home 1 before i can go sleep.

Send Dear out, I went to bed and den ZHU ZHU LAND lor. haha. Is good tomorrow dun need to work. haha.

No comments: